Rocky Outcrop Updates 01/30/2017 11:00 PM CST
Hi folks, I just rolled in some changes to the Premium Rocky Outcrop Dire Bear hunting area:

1. For those who die, a group of Rangers have been dispatched to drag corpses out of the Premium-only area.

2. While I was in there, I disconnected the Premium-only area Dire Bear spawn from the non-Premium Dire Bear spawn. This means it's no longer possible for someone not killing bears on one side or the other to starve players looking for spawn on the other side.

#2 may have the net effect of seeming to increase the Dire Bear spawn in both Premium and non-Premium portions of the area, so hunters on the edge of their skill range may want to take that into account. Spawn rates are the same as they always were intended to be, it's just that now the bears will no longer get "stuck" on one side or the other.

Enjoy!

GameMaster Nohn Essential
AGM -- Events Team -- Provincial Events Lead: Qi'Reshalia -- Premium Guru.
"Visit beautiful Qi'Reshalia, where the government really is run by the lizard people!"
Re: Rocky Outcrop Updates 01/30/2017 11:08 PM CST
>>2. While I was in there, I disconnected the Premium-only area Dire Bear spawn from the non-Premium Dire Bear spawn.

Thank you very much for this. I remember when I was in dire bears, they would sometimes be totally unhuntable due to the very low spawn rate. I'm assuming this fixes the problem.