Quartz Gargoyles in TF 08/14/2014 06:29 PM CDT
I think TF has the same issue prime had. I can't get a gargoyle to generate.
Re: Quartz Gargoyles in TF 08/15/2014 09:53 AM CDT
I'll get it fixed up!

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Quartz Gargoyles in TF 08/15/2014 10:20 PM CDT
Thanks again for fixing these. Looks like I'm not quite ready yet, but soon hopefully.
Re: Quartz Gargoyles in TF 08/17/2014 01:59 PM CDT
Give cave trolls a try down in Hib. I had the same issue going to Quartz Gargs, and cave trolls seem a good stepping stone.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh
Re: Quartz Gargoyles in TF 08/17/2014 11:19 PM CDT
>cast
You cup your hand before thrusting your palm up and out in a slapping motion at a young cave troll!
Angry hissing accompanies green-hued liquid spraying forth from your palm to form a viridian glob that quickly leaps towards a young cave troll.
The reddish-green energy arcs around a young cave troll crackle ominously!
The spasmodic glob engulfs its right arm, sending plumes of crimson mist into the surrounding air as flesh and bone dissolve away. The limb wracks with violent convulsions until nothing more than a sizzling stump of tendon and deeply pitted bone remains.
A young cave troll roars in frustration as its eyes slowly glaze over. With a feeble grunt of defiance, it falls to the ground with a thud.

Roundtime: 1 sec.

Yep, I've been here for awhile now. I'm trying to stretch these guys until blight ogres since quartz gargs are constructs.