Fang Cove Quartz Gargoyles 07/29/2014 08:15 AM CDT
Could someone look into their spawn? I was in there about a half our this morning (about half the time waiting in one room, the other half wandering around) and I saw nary a one.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors."
-Raesh
Re: Fang Cove Quartz Gargoyles 07/29/2014 01:19 PM CDT
Maybe they got turned off during the crash?
Re: Fang Cove Quartz Gargoyles 08/04/2014 02:22 PM CDT
Bueller? Bueller? Still no joy. Sitting here for like 15 or so minutes, nothing in the hunting area. I make a quick hop over to bobcats, and they show up almost instantly.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh
Re: Fang Cove Quartz Gargoyles 08/04/2014 02:56 PM CDT
Did you check in town? There was a bug at a couple months ago in Plat that gargoyles and serpents were spawning in the town proper instead of their hunting areas when you were in there. They fixed us, but possibly something set it off like that in Prime?

[00:15] Chatter[Uzmam] Damian just wants to beat up dancers, what a bully
[00:15] Chatter[Morpion] Wait for them outside the club at 3 am?
[00:15] Chatter[Damian] i enjoy making them scream with pure terror
Re: Fang Cove Quartz Gargoyles 08/04/2014 07:35 PM CDT
>Bueller? Bueller? Still no joy.

Z announced a few days ago that he was taking this month off. You may be out of luck till he gets back since Fang Cove is his baby. Be patient and pray another GM can poke at it in the meantime.
Re: Fang Cove Quartz Gargoyles 08/04/2014 08:03 PM CDT
I'll take a look tonight.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Fang Cove Quartz Gargoyles 08/04/2014 10:13 PM CDT
These should be fixed now. Please post again if you're still noticing issues?

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Fang Cove Quartz Gargoyles 08/05/2014 08:06 AM CDT
Thanks! I'll check them out today.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh
Re: Fang Cove Quartz Gargoyles 08/06/2014 10:50 AM CDT
Yep, fixed. Thanks!

TG, TG, GL, et al.