Fang Cove hunting area 02/11/2012 12:07 PM CST
Loving the Gargoyles - this is the first time I have locked my long bow in a long time -- There is an in-between stage with bows that is hard to train and the Quartz Gargs fit it, thank you!

Has anyone managed to figure out what level the Gremlins are? Are they similar to the Shard Grems or ??

Sols!

“Some people never go crazy... What truly horrible lives they must live”
Re: Fang Cove hunting area 02/11/2012 12:36 PM CST
for my necro they seem about the same or maybe slightly harder than young gryphons, which is perfect. :-)

Preces meae non sunt dignae;Sed tu bonus fac benigne;Ne perenni cremer igne [Dies Irae]
Re: Fang Cove hunting area 02/11/2012 03:17 PM CST
The gremlins are notably harder than young gryphons.
Re: Fang Cove hunting area 02/11/2012 04:36 PM CST

225-250 seems a good start for gremlins, they parry and block decent when equipped. 280-300 seems a good stopping point but I think you could slowly grind exp a bit higher.
Re: Fang Cove hunting area 02/11/2012 04:47 PM CST
>>225-250 seems a good start for gremlins, they parry and block decent when equipped.

Definitely disagree.

>>280-300 seems a good stopping point but I think you could slowly grind exp a bit higher.

I would put 250-300 as a good starting point for gremlins.
Re: Fang Cove hunting area 02/11/2012 05:42 PM CST
Well for locking skills in a couple minutes.
HE at 250 moves great, 200 halberd I can hit them as long as they're unarmed. Around 300 brawling barely moved, took me half an hour to lock, but my handwraps looked neat.
Skinning moves slowly at 375, break 10% with arranging after 20 minutes or so. But 375 LT didn't train at all.
I can do the boxes with 200 lockpick and disarm with difficulty, but I think 250-275 is a better range.