Red Gremlins 10/12/2008 01:07 PM CDT
is there something I'm not doing right to get into grems ... i keep getting this ..

A voice whispers in your ear, "Ye are not allowed to enter."

and I'm an estate holder ..
Re: Red Gremlins 10/12/2008 02:25 PM CDT
Strange- It is a premie hunting area, so you should be allowed in. I also didn't notice any guild restrictions.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Red Gremlins 10/12/2008 04:36 PM CDT
1. It might be the warrior mage 50th+ circle fam area. If so you won't be able to get int.

2. If you are premium and can't get back in, log in and back out to see if that works. Sometimes it does. If it doesn't, then email billing and they should be able to fix it.

flip
Flip what?

My website of cleric info: http://hometown.aol.com/kaliradr/myhomepage/profile.html
Re: Red Gremlins 10/12/2008 04:42 PM CDT
>>1. It might be the warrior mage 50th+ circle fam area. If so you won't be able to get int.

Oh yes, I had forgotten about that war mage quest area. The entry to gremlins is through a doorway or gate: I'll have to get another look.

>>2. If you are premium and can't get back in, log in and back out to see if that works. Sometimes it does. If it doesn't, then email billing and they should be able to fix it.

Also, I once had a buggy character that wasn't interacting with mucky areas right. So there might be a bug with your character too. In which case, a GM will be able to fix you in-game.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

Re: Red Gremlins 10/12/2008 05:38 PM CDT
I guess I'll have to bug it. I logged out a few hours ago and still can't get in.

Another thing that's strange is when it first opened I was able to get in ..

things that make ya go hmmm ...
Re: Red Gremlins 10/12/2008 06:28 PM CDT
Oops! Hrmm...

Re: Red Gremlins 10/13/2008 07:48 AM CDT
You're trying to go through this gateway right? From the stile, e, s.

[Eastern Fields, Path]
A light breeze sets the grain fields to rustling in the darkness. One can almost fancy that they're whispering to each other. There's a sense of life all about, gathered and communing in the darkness -- alien, but in no way malevolent. You also see the corpse of a golden owl and a guarded gateway.
Obvious paths: north, south.

~Hanryu Ves'Shomis
Sword of House Calibanor, Emerald Knight, Keeper of the CEC, Ranger
http://drplat.com/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
>Tiesse exclaims, "The power of soon compels you!"
Re: Red Gremlins 10/13/2008 07:21 PM CDT
Umm .. there is a gateway? lol

I found it now ... Thanks for your help Hanryu

I guess I was trying to go in the out door....