Just upgraded to premium 07/04/2008 10:17 AM CDT
Hi I just upgraded to premium level for the hunting. Don't really care about the housing, fluff etc atm.

When I type premium 6 for the hunting areas it confuses me. For example the pejek bog area lists frogs serpents and unyns etc. Are all of those likely to be found in the same room, or are there seperate areas for them? I don't really want to hunt frogs if an unyn or something else is going to come in and melt my face.

Also, is the gremli area the newest area? What skills are needed to hunt there and the other areas?

Thanks.
Re: Just upgraded to premium 07/04/2008 11:39 AM CDT
>>When I type premium 6 for the hunting areas it confuses me. For example the pejek bog area lists frogs serpents and unyns etc. Are all of those likely to be found in the same room, or are there seperate areas for them? I don't really want to hunt frogs if an unyn or something else is going to come in and melt my face.

There is a serpent/viper area that isn't premie- but it's very small, compared to the area that premies can use.

As for the frogs and unyns- The 'frogs' are Rhoat Modas. They hop around during the day, and do have a rather nasty poison. The unyns come out at night, and they are the top-level critters of that family. They are in a separate area from the snakes.

>>Also, is the gremlin area the newest area? What skills are needed to hunt there and the other areas?

The gremlins are indeed the newest area. From what I can gather, they compare to adan'f, and are cursed critters. The way to the gremlins is in the Fallow Fields of Ilithi. In the gremlin area, I found a rather odd house that SEEMS to be a safe area- but I didn't press my luck and stay put in there.

Good luck!

Ryeka and the brood

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Just upgraded to premium 07/04/2008 10:45 PM CDT
<<There is a serpent/viper area that isn't premie- but it's very small, compared to the area that premies can use.>>

no, there isn't. all the serpent/viper area is available to Everyone.

the small area is rhoat moda <day>/nightstalker <night>. the premium area for those is the large area, and is thru a "gate". The frog area is the first area you get to <east of the riverhaven east gate and down the path> and as long as you don't climb the <river> bank, you should be all right. Once very rarely one of the rhoats "escapes" from the area they are intended to be in, but again, that is rare, and as they are not instantly at melee, you should have time to run for the hills if you see one in the room.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>