Just an idea... 06/21/2008 11:52 AM CDT
Morah vine/creeper area without the marauders would be nice... My mindstate keeps dying 'cause I berserk and can't retreat, and neither my barb nor the marauder can land any meaningful hits on each other until he retreats five minutes later. My multi is so high that even when several marauders join the fray, they can't kill me and I can't kill them. This is complicated by the fact that I'm usually mindlocked in almost everything within a minute of entering the hunting area, heh.

Every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible;
Take a last look around while you're alive,
I'm an indestructible Master of War!
~Disturbed: Indestructible, unofficial Barbarian Theme Song. YouTube it.
Re: Just an idea... 06/21/2008 11:58 AM CDT
I wouldn't mind a morah area without the marauders either: I have a character that could benifit from the vines beautifully, but doesn't dare do them because of the marauders.

Now- there is that huge road between Fornsted and Hvaral. Wouldn't there be a hunting area or two off of that?

Player of...

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Just an idea... 06/23/2008 02:02 PM CDT
I actually do like the fact that marauders add an element of danger to the vine area... but they aren't dangerous for my character, just irritating. I either tap them with brawling attacks until they die a vitality death, or wait for them to retreat... which takes forever either way, while my mindstate gets destroyed by the swarmers if I don't kill them quick.

It doesn't happen all that often, and by the time something like this is released I'll almost certainly be well past vines and creepers and even marauders, but it would be a nice premie perk I think, considering vines and creepers are among the most-loved prey in Elanthia.

Every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible;
Take a last look around while you're alive,
I'm an indestructible Master of War!
~Disturbed: Indestructible, unofficial Barbarian Theme Song. YouTube it.