Fayrin's rest hunting area 03/28/2008 09:10 AM CDT
Hello , I was hoping that they could change the critters in the Fayrin's rest area in Ilith or add some currently they are 3 rooms of snowbeasts which are redundant first of all, which most people here do not mainly hunt secondly, the other 3 rooms are frostweavers which cast spells much higher than they train, and largely most do not hunt down here either. I feel that the estate holder area should reflect critters of a level that the average citizen trains with, not what a few visitors or someone just coming down to move there might hunt. If it is a two legged box dropping critter issue , there are presently plenty of thugs, cutthroats , etc as well as faenrae stalkers in undershard for the backstabbing box picking types.

I would ideally suggest something that is skinnable for teeth that you can make actually effective arrowheads from, such as sleek hele'la or basilisks and /or something that drops gems, plenty of box droppers in Ilithi already, very few that actually like to train boxes.

Celitha
Re: Fayrin's rest hunting area 03/28/2008 10:59 AM CDT
The area about which you are talking is not related to Fayrin's Rest at all. It's an area of the Dragon's Spine Mountains.
Re: Fayrin's rest hunting area 03/28/2008 04:17 PM CDT
Fayrin's Rest is a housing area. Sometimes it gets confusing, though.

J'Lo, I'm a ranger.. I'd believe anything.....
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: Fayrin's rest hunting area 03/28/2008 04:40 PM CDT
Fayrin's Rest is a town, with a housing area, shops, trader's outpost and caravan stables.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Fayrin's rest hunting area 03/28/2008 07:39 PM CDT

I am aware of that , I merely called it that because if you type prem 6 for the hunting areas it is listed as Fayrin's rest.

Celitha