Would like to see S'lai Screamers Return, as well as a Mammoth hunting area 06/15/2006 12:28 PM CDT
I haven't seen any screamers since sorrow's war.. and it's really rather depressing as they were fun critters to fight, could we dig them out or something? and i'd like to see a War Mammoth hunting area.. would be fun.. start with a slow spawn rate, then maybe make it quicker if folks are findin it to be too easy.. just a few thoughts....

~Gem
Re: Would like to see S'lai Screamers Return, as well as a Mammoth hunting area 06/15/2006 12:40 PM CDT
There were screamers still up in the Stone Clan housing area not long ago. Have they disappeared?

Player of Silvanne, Maiamo Heruaminen Khandrishen
Re: Would like to see S'lai Screamers Return, as well as a Mammoth hunting area 06/15/2006 05:25 PM CDT
No, screamers either just aren't as common or they don't gen until a scout squeals. Once they get going, however, it's like a small swarm of pikmin.

J'Lo, no that other one
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: Would like to see S'lai Screamers Return, as well as a Mammoth hunting area 07/04/2006 11:23 AM CDT
Slai Screamers are extremely rare and impossible to find for the purposes of doing any real hunting. Would be great if they came back.

Rej
Re: Would like to see S'lai Screamers Return, as well as a Mammoth hunting area 07/04/2006 04:00 PM CDT
Are mammoths like elephants?

I lub elephants.

Dun hurt 'em please? Let them live.

:oP Ragran
Re: Would like to see S'lai Screamers Return, as well as a Mammoth hunting area 07/04/2006 09:34 PM CDT
Unless things changed in the last few months, screamers are not rare at all. Maybe not as common as the scouts, but where there's a few scouts a few screamers are not far behind at all.

J'Lo, no that other one
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: Would like to see S'lai Screamers Return, as well as a Mammoth hunting area 07/05/2006 03:16 PM CDT
I live in Promado Village up in screamers. Everytime I walk home I get ambush atleast twice. They are very alive and kicking. If you like those and mammoth can always hunt in the cemetary in my backyard.. Wir Dinegos.

Locksmith Union Representative - Ratha

Alley Fighter Walcar Walcars, Officer of The Locksmith Union, a Human.