Meetings 04/04/2017 02:45 PM CDT
I've got a meeting up for this month in Plat on 4/9 and in Prime on 4/16. These are Sundays because I have fewer meetings on Sundays. Please bring your concerns, questions, and wishes. I know the plans I'm trying hard to pick up and carry on, but there's always room for new and fresh ideas (or a refreshing of an idea that maybe didn't get picked up on before?)

Plat, your meeting will be in that same place it always is, in the Shanty.
Prime, your meeting will be 2 east of the entrance portal!

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Meetings 04/16/2017 11:30 AM CDT
FYI - tonight's meeting may be a little less immediately interactive than usual. My ISP is providing sub-optimal service (again) and last night I was having microbursts of connection spaced somewhere between 6-15 minutes of latency. So far today, the problem isn't quite so bad, but it is still behaving oddly.

I.E. I can be connected and appear present and not see anything you're asking or saying.

If it looks like that is going to be the case tonight, I am going to do a weird thing and drop a question list that you can join to ask questions and/or offer suggestions. I will then find you when my ISP has figured out that the money I keep sending them is for a service and gather your suggestions and/or do my best to answer your questions.

I hope that the ISP behaves well, but if not, I don't want to leave you hanging!

Iocanthe
Doing stuff