Taisidon Mystery: Cabinet voucher heavily illustrated with a mistwood cabinet 10/01/2020 12:27 AM CDT
Looking for some help with reference to this furniture voucher. When I took it to be redeemed, it seemed as though it would not redeem it, saying that something was missing from my home. I think this is a great item from the Taisidon Mystery, but I am wondering what I am supposed to put in my home so I could redeem this cabinet properly? The multi-storage compartments on the beds they offered were quite nice, and I would like to claim this cabinet.

Any constructive feedback regarding this would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Taisidon Mystery: Cabinet voucher heavily illustrated with a mistwood cabinet 10/01/2020 01:30 PM CDT
>>Looking for some help with reference to this furniture voucher. When I took it to be redeemed, it seemed as though it would not redeem it, saying that something was missing from my home. I think this is a great item from the Taisidon Mystery, but I am wondering what I am supposed to put in my home so I could redeem this cabinet properly?<<

The cabinet is a general storage item and it should redeem properly at the Housing Office clerk.

[Estate Holders' Headquarters, Housing Office]
This is a large office with a well-worn counter, several windows each with a "Use Next Window, Please" sign and apparently one clerk actually working. Every town in the land seems cursed with lines and waiting and fees. This office is for the obtaining of permits, licenses and similar matters. You also see a surly clerk and a pine doorway.
Obvious exits: none.

>give clerk
The clerk says, "A heavy mistwood cabinet resting atop a matching platform, eh? Let's see now. Our records show nothing else like it in your home currently."

A surly clerk adds, "You will be charged a 5 gold fee for retrieving this from our warehouse. If you lack the funds on you, it will be added to your local debt."
[Repeat the command within 10 seconds if you wish to complete the exchange.]

>give clerk
The clerk nods and takes the cabinet voucher. "Very well, madam. The movers will find this in a local warehouse and get it transferred as swiftly as possible."
[5000 Kronars were taken to cover the movers' fees.]

If you're having problems giving the voucher to clerk found through the Housing doorway, please ASSIST and we can take a look to see what's going on!

GM Winna
Re: Taisidon Mystery: Cabinet voucher heavily illustrated with a mistwood cabinet 10/01/2020 02:01 PM CDT
Thank you for the help, GM Winna. I will certainly try this again.