Furniture Coupons Arrive in the SimuCoin Store 05/10/2016 06:08 PM CDT
Previously known as furniture tokens for those of you who helped test them in the Test instance, these are now for sale in the SimuCoin store! Design your own large capacity furniture!

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Furniture Coupons Arrive in the SimuCoin Store 05/11/2016 08:33 AM CDT
What about a Wardrobe for general storage...

Neater if it was a Walk-in Wardrobe [even if it was just part of the tap, not separate room, because that seems to be a limit on homes].

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
"Phelim, what have I wrought?"
GM NaOHHI
---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Vic
Re: Furniture Coupons Arrive in the SimuCoin Store 05/11/2016 10:29 AM CDT
>Walk-in Wardrobe

Trying to get to Narnia?

Adding stuff isn't terrible, but it's not trivial either. New options are possible, but likely not right away.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Furniture Coupons Arrive in the SimuCoin Store 05/11/2016 10:05 PM CDT
No, DragonRealms is cool all by itself (well so is Narnia). I stand by a Walk-in Wardrobe would be cool. I've been waiting for a while. No reason to rush this.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
"Phelim, what have I wrought?"
GM NaOHHI
---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Vic