Order furniture straight to voucher 03/24/2015 02:08 PM CDT
Would it be possible to add something to the housing shops where instead of having furniture delivered to your house you have an option to receive a furniture voucher for it?

There are a few scenarios where I would like to do this..
1. A new estate holder doesn't have a house yet and a housing shop is available for a limited time (like the pet shop at Crossing's town green)
2. My main character is capable of traveling from one place to another fairly quickly, but many of my alts not so much.. I would much rather let my main character go to all the housing shops, buy something in voucher form and pass it on to the alt.

Right now my main character is going to his house, vouchering the item in the spot my alt (or friend with a new premium account) wants to buy something for, running to the shop, buying the item, running back to my house and vouchering that item, passing that voucher to the alt or friend to redeem and then redeeming my original voucher again.

I know that process might be a bit crazy.

I believe I heard that loading/unloading houses is kind of resource intensive, so this might reduce strain on system resources too!..maybe
Re: Order furniture straight to voucher 03/24/2015 02:13 PM CDT
I'd love this, especially because it wouldn't make it so I'd have to head back home to clean and/or clear up that spot on top of waiting for my home to unload from the system before finally being able to purchase the item.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.