where is this shop? 08/10/2012 03:38 AM CDT
when i type home catalog 1 10, i see the entries for Rakshalla's Carpets, Prayer Rugs, as being in Zoluren.

Yet, I don't see this shop listed on Elanthipedia, nor can I locate it in-game. Where exactly is it?

/---
Oh and last one, DR at any given time has a population of weenies that will criticize at the drop of a hat, don't take things personally it happens to everyone.
Leucius
Re: where is this shop? 08/10/2012 03:39 AM CDT
According to http://www.angelfire.com/magic2/elanthiahome/shop_locations.htm#Crossing

"from Jadewater Mansion, w, go arch, sw, sw, s"

Weapons for Sale:
http://www.elanthipedia.org/wiki/User:Caraamon#Wares
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Combat Balance List:
http://tinyurl.com/DRBalance
Re: where is this shop? 08/10/2012 04:26 AM CDT
That led me to here:

>look
[Fayl'Shar Court, Baluster Boulevard]
Baluster Boulevard closes sedately in an elegant crescent, the gentle curve of the pavement punctuated by carved marble stepping stones placed to allow visitors a dignified descent from their carriages. A group of elegant white-painted ironwork benches sits around the base of a large oak tree, providing a pleasant place to sit beneath the spreading boughs and watch the world go by in all its finery. You also see a pristine white marble building.
Obvious paths: north, east, west.

Go building is :

>look
[Medratha's Designs in Marble]
The air is cool and still within Medratha's salesroom, where samples of flawless marble are on display around the walls like masterpieces in an upmarket art gallery. The artisan himself moves among his customers, silent and catlike, his footsteps soundless on the expanse of snowy-white marble beneath his feet. You also see Medratha.
Obvious exits: out.
>ask med about carpet
"I can tell you about furniture, if you will ask" says Medratha.
>ask med about furniture
"I have the following stock available," says Medratha. "Just ORDER what you want."

# Price Item

1. 150000 a gold-flecked black marble floor [floor]
2. 150000 a black-veined white marble wall [wall]
3. 150000 a pink marble wall [wall]
4. 150000 a black marble wall [wall]
5. 150000 a white-veined pink marble wall [wall]
6. 150000 a white marble wall [wall]
7. 150000 a white-veined pink marble floor [floor]
8. 150000 a cream-colored marble wall [wall]
9. 162000 a silver-veined black marble wall [wall]
10. 150000 a white marble floor [floor]
11. 187000 a gold-veined black marble wall [wall]
12. 150000 a gold-flecked black marble wall [wall]
13. 150000 a black-veined white marble floor [floor]
14. 225000 a white-swirled ice-blue marble wall [wall]
15. 150000 a pink marble floor [floor]
16. 150000 a black marble floor [floor]
17. 150000 a cream-colored marble floor [floor]

To order, type ORDER <number>.
[For long lists, you can ORDER PAGE # to see the items listed in groups of 10.]

No carpets.
>
/---
Oh and last one, DR at any given time has a population of weenies that will criticize at the drop of a hat, don't take things personally it happens to everyone.
Leucius
Re: where is this shop? 08/10/2012 09:04 AM CDT
I think this one is past the estate holder gargoyle/death spirit area, through the gate and in the NE area of the homes. There are two shops in one, one in the front room and one in the back room.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: where is this shop? 08/10/2012 11:53 AM CDT
thanks sortny, that turned out to be the place, in the rugglestone housing development. :-)

/---
Leucius
Re: where is this shop? 08/10/2012 12:55 PM CDT
added it to epedia, 2nd room of the shop needs a little editing in the description, because i copy-pasted the template from a 1-room shop, but all the items are on there. so at least its findable now!

/---
Leucius