Old Voucher Session - August 1st @ 8pm ET 07/16/2020 11:33 AM CDT
As I've seen a few forum posts asking about old vouchers, I thought I'd drop a note here.

If you take a look at the calendar, you'll find an entry for August 1st geared towards having old vouchers redeemed.

Check the calendar for full details.

Tullie
Re: Old Voucher Session - August 1st @ 8pm ET 09/23/2020 04:14 PM CDT
Tullie,
Any chance of having Phinara or another come back & do some more old voucher alterations. Not sure if Amalphan would be considered part of it or not but found a old token on a little used character. I'm not even sure if I could pass it to another for redemption.

Thank you
Re: Old Voucher Session - August 1st @ 8pm ET 09/24/2020 02:49 PM CDT
In an ideal world, Phinara will be able to offer these services at least once a year...

However, she's still traumatized by all the gore vouchers from her last appearance and may need additional time to recover.

Tullie
Re: Old Voucher Session - August 1st @ 8pm ET 09/24/2020 11:20 PM CDT
The Witches Apprentice needs to take a page from the Witches book & smack them gore coupon hoarders upside the head. ;)

Seriously though, thats cool. I tried finding it before Phinara was scheduled to appear but it decided to hide on me & since I have no idea what Amalphan altered anyways I really didnt want to waste the GMs time with my not knowing what could be done.

Epedia doesnt have what he used to do, I appreciate the time you took to answer me though. Thank you :)
Re: Old Voucher Session - August 1st @ 8pm ET 09/25/2020 12:44 AM CDT
>Epedia doesnt have what he used to do

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Amalphan

Boot alterer.
Re: Old Voucher Session - August 1st @ 8pm ET 09/25/2020 06:13 AM CDT
Aww, poor Phinera! She needs a barbarian apprentice to handle the gore stuff!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy