Estate Holder Events on the Calendar 01/02/2017 01:44 PM CST
Hi folks, just wanted to drop a quick heads-up for those who check the forums more often than the Event Calendar. A few Estate Holder related events were added this morning.

Estate Holder Council Gathering:
As was discussed at December's quarterly Premium meeting, the IC and OOC meetings are moving to a new regular date and will be on the 2nd Thursday of each month for the foreseeable future. The first to fall under this new schedule will be the IC meeting for January, which will be on the 12th.

Estate Holder Lecture Series:
This is a series of short-form lectures pertaining to the history of the Estate Holders as an organization. While these will be open to anybody, they definitely have Premium subscribers as a primary target audience.

I'm also using the lecture series events as a test to see how well I can physically manage to work in scheduled events aimed toward non-"prime time" players. In an ideal world I'd like to have on offer at least one scheduled event each month targeted at being easily accessible to players in Europe and Oceania/East Asia respectively. This will be my first attempts at that, so constructive feedback is more than welcome.

I hope to have more Estate Holder events on the calendar by the time this crop runs its course, covering the latter half of January, but for the moment it's hard for me to project out further than around two weeks at a time as far as hard-and-fast commitments go.

GameMaster Nohn Essential
AGM -- Events Team -- Provincial Events Lead: Qi'Reshalia -- Premium Guru.
"Visit beautiful Qi'Reshalia, where the government really is run by the lizard people!"