Estate Holder Meeting Log: 6/24/2016 06/24/2016 08:48 PM CDT
Date: 6/24/2016 (13 Shorka 420)

[Fang Cove, Fate's Fortune Lane]
The cobblestone-covered lane stops abruptly, as if those constructing it were reassigned to more pressing projects. Other than the limestone wall, the area's sand, sparse grasses and palm trees command the as yet unworked earth from the path's unfinished end. Pallets of planters are stacked in an effort to discourage exploration into the wilds between the small community and the towering Fang's Peak that shelters it.
You also see a simple box of gifts, a happily muddy snaggletoothed pig with a sky blue ribbon collar with a dangling silver wing charm on it, a question list, a lazy Kaernan peccary with a few things on it, a greasy farm peccary with a few things on it and a heavy wooden door leading into the Fang Cove Crafting Society.

GMs in attendance: Naohhi
Players in attendance: Annandale, Bellicia, Broichan, Bune, Calde, Dayle, Diamosis, Etherian, Faydrae, Gridaksma, Hssanh, Isharon, Janaetta, Jerleigh, Jothar, Kaelie, Katamba, Khaelyn, Khatlyne, Kilan, Kintalia, Klurn, Koldred, Lemb, Linessa, Miskton, Mystyrain, Naniaki, Quinlon, Ragonlar, Rajara, Reibeneisch, Shenney, Sorelle, Tayria, Teel, Tohkat, Tranon, Uritel, Vaniotte, Xtalmaec, Xyngleburt, and Zephyria

Gift: Inside the a large burlap carryall splattered with a multitude of different colors, you see:
a compact dye tub with ebony handles
a pair of thin oilcloth dyer's gloves

[20:46] Tweet: The Quarterly Estate Holder Meeting is starting in Fang Cove. Portals are open! #premium #drprime

[20:52] Naohhi says, "Okay, let's start this sucker up. First, I'm going to talk a bit, then I'm going to go over plans for the future, and then we'll open up for Q&A."

[20:52] Naohhi says, "Some GMs might pop by. Feel free to say hi to them. My meetings are chaos."

[20:53] Naohhi says, "Let's talk about the May Madness for a moment."

[20:53] Rajara exclaims, "I love the signs!"

[20:53] Naohhi says, "Firstly, I want to apologize for how some of it was handled towards Premium subscribers. The initial intention was to give actual Premium subscribers a single unlock on their pig, making them tier 2. Once I discovered how we were handlign admission, that intention was blown out of the water and I didn't have a way to handle it."

[20:53] Jerleigh says, "You need signs."

[20:53] Naohhi says, "Now, I'd like to make amends for that somehow, so I'm working on something that will show up in next month's gift bag. Consider it a free, extra gift."

[20:54] Naohhi says, "What gets added to the gift bag will ultimately be added to the Curio shop as well, so if you miss it, you can get it later."

[20:54] Rajara asks, "A shiny new boat?"

[20:54] Jerleigh says, "Im with her."

[20:54] Naohhi says, "Also on the topic of May Madness.."

[20:54] Naohhi says, "A lot of the Premium stuff I had queued up went out last month, and this month, I've been taking really big steps back, and yes, many of you know, I am intending on leaving staff, but it won't be for a few months yet. I'd like to finish up things I committed to, first. That list is kiiind of long, so you'll have me for many more months and a few more meetings."

[20:55] Naniaki exclaims, "NO!"

[20:55] Isharon jokingly says to Naohhi, "Good, still time to bribe you."

[20:55] Naohhi says, "I'll still be around on twitter and I might play again, and I'll also play other games with folks since it won't be some silly violation of rules anymore."

[20:56] Jerleigh says, "It will be a great loss once you do leave."

[20:56] Naohhi says, "And now for the part of the meeting that I didn't pre-type."

[20:56] Naohhi says, "I totally dropped the ball on LTB Shop updates for May. I was struggling with just how much work I ended up doing April through May and I just, well, couldn't stand the sight of the black screen of DR anymore."

[20:57] Naohhi says, "I have continued working on it though and I'm intending to get some portions of it out this weekend."

[20:57] Kilan says to Naohhi, "Thanks for the signs."

[20:58] Naohhi says, "That covers what's going on right now. As for what's in store for the future.."

[20:58] Naohhi says, "I need to release the wyvern hunting areas, which are done and ready."

[20:58] Klurn says, "Oooo."

[20:58] Klurn says, "Thanks."

[20:59] Naohhi says, "I'm going to be setting up a "climbing course" in Fang Cove that will sort of be an obstacle, jungle gym kind of dealio that will have props you can climb on for a scale of levels."

[20:59] Jerleigh says, "Nice."

[20:59] Kintalia serenely says, "Sounds fun."

[20:59] Naohhi says, "I've added the Fang Cove rotator shops on my list to refresh as well."

[20:59] Khaelyn says to Vaniotte, "You're late."

[21:00] Naohhi says, "So if you're married to anything in those shops, get it sometime in the next few months."

[21:00] Naohhi says, "I think that covers the major Premium projects I have. The rest of the ones I see on my list are more world or guild oriented."

[21:00] Naohhi says, "So that means we can jump to Q&A, which is always thelongest portion."

[21:01] Naohhi opens the list.

[21:01] Tohkat says, "I wanted to ask about the pizza.."

[21:01] Naohhi says, "Thin crust, pepperoni and pineapple with garlic parm."

[21:01] Diamosis says, "Pretty sure I hate you for telling me that."

[21:01] Naohhi says, "I find that I like pizza that resembles a cracker lately."

[21:01] Janaetta quietly exclaims, "Thin crust!"

[21:02] Isharon is chosen from the list.

[21:02] Naniaki says, "The deeper the crust, the better, like bread with stuff on it."

[21:02] Naohhi says, "I like pan pizza so much."

[21:02] Bune says, "Rocket and Proschuitto."

[21:02] Janaetta quietly says, "Chicken and garlic."

[21:03] Uritel says, "Roquette."

[21:03] Naohhi says, "I have honestly never had truffle before. I had to look them up to write these."

[21:03] Janaetta quietly asks, "Are we taking orders for pizza?"

[21:03] Isharon asks Naohhi, "Any news about what, if anything, will be affected by the merger?"

[21:03] Naohhi asks Isharon, "What's your question?"

[21:03] Naohhi says, "Ah."

[21:03] Klurn says, "Thanks for the rooters and razorbacks."

[21:04] Naohhi says, "From my understanding, nothing will be changing in game at all. David Whatley is still CEO. Zadraes and Lyneya are still assistant product managers and the staff are still responsible for game content."

[21:04] Naohhi says, "The move was primarily made in order to gain access to better resources."

[21:04] Naohhi says, "Several of us on staff are hoping that this means stronger servers, but we don't know."

[21:05] Klurn says, "I see it as a cushion that there is more content that will matter and keep us afloat."

[21:05] Naohhi says, "We're also aware that Stillfront employees have likely been playing the game and interacting within the community for the last six months, and may even be now."

[21:05] Naohhi says, "So, thanks for not running them off."

[21:05] Naniaki says to Kilan, "No."

[21:05] Klurn asks, "Can i whack their heads off?"

[21:05] Janaetta quietly says, "Depends on who they run into."

[21:05] Kintalia is chosen from the list.

[21:06] Kintalia serenely asks Naohhi, "So a while back there was mention of new items in the LTB bungalow, on the list there was some items to be released in June, are those still happening in June?"

[21:06] Naohhi says, "Aaaa I'm going to try."

[21:06] Naohhi says, "Oh, that's already ready."

[21:07] Kintalia serenely says, "Where."

[21:07] Kintalia serenely exclaims, "Where!"

[21:07] Naohhi says, "It just has to be set up."

[21:07] Kintalia serenely says, "Ok, what do I need to bribe you."

[21:07] Jerleigh says, "Pizza."

[21:07] Naohhi says, "Once I get the first batch of changes fix, I'm going to shut down the whole area and roll it in."

[21:07] Janaetta quietly asks, "Impatient are we?"

[21:07] Jerleigh says, "At least thats what it was."

[21:07] Kintalia serenely asks, "Will you announce it?"

[21:07] Naohhi says, "Then open it back up. The last batch of changes will be done manually, so it'll come in pieces likely."

[21:07] Kintalia serenely asks, "So we know its in?"

[21:07] Naohhi says, "I'll be tweeting when I close the area down."

[21:07] Naohhi says, "And when it opens back up."

[21:08] Kintalia serenely asks, "So when you close the area down it won't necassarily be in there when you reopen?"

[21:08] Kintalia serenely asks, "It might come later?"

[21:08] Naohhi says, "If it says May or June, I'm going to do my best to get it done by July 3rd."

[21:08] Kintalia serenely says, "Ok."

[21:08] Kintalia serenely says, "Thank you."

[21:08] Naohhi says, "July stuff will release late in July, because I'm taking a few vacations."

[21:09] Kintalia serenely says, "Well deserved vactations."

[21:09] Reibeneisch asks, "What is a vacation?"

[21:09] Kintalia serenely says, "So I'll be storming the bungalow on the 4th July."

[21:09] Kintalia serenely says, "Got it."

[21:09] Diamosis is chosen from the list.

[21:09] Diamosis says, "Just wondering how long it takes for like the last few gifts to be added to the curio shop or you may have just said that but there was one I missed I wanted to grab. or I guess that maybe in the same area as the last question never mind."

[21:10] Naohhi asks, "I usually add them in when I have 3-5 months to add and I usually leave the most recent one off. Is there one in particular you're waiting on?"

[21:10] Diamosis says, "The morwthingie."

[21:10] Xyngleburt says to Kintalia, "Just pointing out that she said she'd try her best. It's not guaranteed for that date. Disclaimer done."

[21:10] Naohhi says, "Ah."

[21:11] Naohhi says, "Hmm.. That one is in the store, looks like. I don't have it in my pending store hopper."

[21:11] Diamosis says, "Oh maybe I didn't see it I will look again."

[21:11] Diamosis says, "Thank you."

[21:11] Naohhi says, "It got added with the pilgrym's satchel, locksmith case, and busker's kit."

[21:11] Naohhi says, "Oh typos."

[21:12] Khatlyne asks, "You mean you're human?"

[21:12] Naohhi says, "Unfortunately."

[21:12] Klurn is chosen from the list.

[21:13] Klurn asks, "Ok real quick can you add more to the hopper on the hunt verb for pigs? Also is the merger well recieved with GMs and have they actually talked to you all?"

[21:13] Naohhi says, "HUNt has 5 card coded options. The script is too large for me to add additional code to it, sorry."

[21:13] Katamba sets.

[21:13] Klurn says, "Imean stuff they can find."

[21:13] Naohhi says, "And initially, there was a lot of unease, because none of us knew anything. David Whatley gave us answers pretty quickly, just before he posted on the forums."

[21:14] Naohhi says, "Most of staff are pretty confident things are just fine."

[21:14] Naohhi says, "At least, the ones I've spoken to. I haven't heard any more unease."

[21:14] Klurn asks, "Who is in Eric's spot?"

[21:14] Naohhi says, "Tricky question."

[21:14] Klurn asks, "Zadraes?"

[21:14] Naohhi says, "Technically, Zadraes and Lyneya share his spot for DR."

[21:14] Naohhi says, "A single GM in GS holds his spot for GS."

[21:14] Naohhi says, "That's the APM position."

[21:15] Isharon says, "NASDAQ article I found if you are curious about some of the financial details: http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/stillfront-group-ab-stillfront-acquires-majority-stake-in-simutronics-20160621-00040."

[21:15] Naohhi says, "I don't know the GS GM's name, only his real name, or I'd say who it is."

[21:15] Klurn says, "But i don't want this game to end for lack of funds so i see this as a good move."

[21:15] Uritel says, "Thought Wyrom was sharing his spot with someone else, but maybe he's the sole person."

[21:16] Naohhi says to Uritel, "Ah, if he is, I'm unaware. I've only noted him."

[21:16] Vaniotte says, "For privacy purposes, we can just call him Bob and hope that's not really his name."

[21:16] Naohhi says, "It's not."

[21:16] Xyngleburt says, "A google search shows both Liia and Wyrom as APM as of 9/28/15."

[21:16] Uritel says, "It's totally Bob."

[21:16] Xyngleburt says, "Not sure how up to date that is."

[21:16] Uritel says, "But.. maybe Liia stepped out and didn't say anything."

[21:17] Kilan says, "Https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Gemstone_IV_staff_list for the curious."

[21:17] Naohhi says, "Woo pizza arrived. I'm back."

[21:18] Bellicia is chosen from the list.

[21:18] Kintalia serenely says, "You're making everyone jealous."

[21:18] Klurn says, "Keep us posted on the new owners and if needed we can show em we care."

[21:18] Rajara says, "You ordered pizza for all of us? what a nice monthly gift."

[21:18] Gridaksma exclaims to Klurn, "Practice this phrase. Bork Bork Bork!"

[21:18] Naohhi says, "I know nothing about them except where they are based and what their current products are."

[21:18] Bellicia asks, "Ok I have noticed that the alteration sessions that were happening once a month are no longer on the calandar. Are they being discontinued?"

[21:19] Klurn says, "They are a great company associated with EA."

[21:19] Koldred asks, "Ea?"

[21:19] Naohhi says, "I think I forgot to nag someone to pick up June. I'll see if we can get two for July and make one unlimited."

[21:19] Naniaki says, "There is nothing great associated with EA."

[21:19] Klurn says, "Electronic Arts."

[21:19] Kintalia serenely says to Koldred, "Electronic Arts."

[21:19] Koldred says, "Ea ruins small, good games."

[21:19] Reibeneisch says, "Agreed, unfortunately."

[21:19] Bellicia says, "I was just curious. I thought I may have missed it."

[21:19] Calde says, "EA has the Midas touch in reverse."

[21:19] Naniaki says, "Oh they ruin big great games too."

[21:19] Naohhi says to Bellicia, "The intention is not to discontinue them. It just takes some poking to remind others to pick up a month."

[21:20] Klurn says, "If DR makes a profit no matter how small they will keep it."

[21:20] Klurn says, "They are big enough."

[21:20] Koldred says, "Well..."

[21:20] Kilan mutters something into the air about at least it's not HiRez.

[21:20] Bellicia says, "I also want to say how the alterations were done at bacon fest via email were great."

[21:20] Naohhi says, "I'm still catching up on those."

[21:20] Klurn says, "Simu didn't have that luxury soi see this as a good move."

[21:20] Bellicia says, "People did not have to wait around."

[21:20] Khatlyne says, "Not entirely true, if the engines make them more money, the game will be tossed if it's not a significant enough portfolio boost."

[21:21] Naohhi says, "But it was really for my own ease. I was stupid busy in May."

[21:21] Uritel says to Klurn, "Not necessarily. Profit isn't always the motivation to keep something running."

[21:21] Koldred says, "And it will be done without remorse."

[21:21] Naniaki says, "EA is like the Borg. They assimilate, and what comes out is rather mechanical and lacking in creativity."

[21:21] Kintalia serenely says to Naohhi, "It was a nice change to not have to wait and hope everyone would get done."

[21:21] Bellicia exclaims, "It was great!"

[21:21] Isharon is chosen from the list.

[21:21] Isharon curiously asks Naohhi, "Any thoughts on allowing Premium subscribers to buy LTBs?"

[21:22] Naohhi says, "It's been talked about, but the initial reaction was to create a secondary "currency" sort of like bloodscrip, tickets, like that, because of the way LTBs are processed in the system."

[21:22] Naohhi says, "We've also been talking about LTB -> other currency."

[21:22] Isharon asks Naohhi, "How would that work with the LTB shops, the other currency?"

[21:23] Naohhi says, "The "secondary currency" would pretty much operate as LTB, be accepted the same way."

[21:23] Jerleigh says, "Oh nice."

[21:23] Naohhi says, "Ideally, anyway. It's not a project that's been proposed, it's just been talked about."

[21:23] Klurn says, "Oops."

[21:23] Naohhi says, "Are you just feeding me things your pig gives you."

[21:23] Kintalia is chosen from the list.

[21:24] Klurn says, "I really like the grilled cheese."

[21:24] Naohhi says, "I'll ask. I think nearly everyone has picked up their sanowret crystals, if so, it will get picked up."

[21:24] Uritel is chosen from the list.

[21:25] Klurn says, "Just would like A bigger selection if yA FIND TIME."

[21:25] Uritel says, "If I missed this question asked already, sorry.."

[21:25] Hssanh is chosen from the list.

[21:25] Naohhi says, "Oh yeah, gifts are out."

[21:25] Naohhi says, "Feel free to get a gift."

[21:25] Dayle says, "Oh."

[21:25] Hssanh dreamily asks, "This is more a question of the Bacon Man Festival dispenser raffles. Can we get a solid date on when the winnings might be distributed?"

[21:25] Kintalia serenely says, "Thank you."

[21:25] Dayle says, "Nice."

[21:25] Reibeneisch says, "It doesn't smell as bad as it looks."

[21:26] Uritel asks, "Has there been any mention on premium subscribers getting some sort of, hrm.. either monthly unverisal token(s) for the number of pay events we've had recently? Or perhaps when an event comes around, we get a small little gift bag as an incentive to participate?"

[21:26] Naohhi says to Hssanh, "I wish I could give you a solid date. Lyneya is handling those. I've helped redeem a few of them, but she's the primary contact on those. You can email dr-events@play.net to nag and cc dr-lyneya@play.net."

[21:26] Naohhi says to Uritel, "I suspect it's a topic that's been discussed at higher levels than myself, but if it has, I haven't heard any of the results or feelings on it."

[21:27] Diamosis asks, "Does the dye tub mean we can dye bolts now?"

[21:27] Hssanh dreamily says, "Yes, I've done that a bit, but can do so again."

[21:27] Naohhi says, "Whatever fits in the tub."

[21:27] Xyngleburt says, "Ooh."

[21:27] Uritel says, "Hopefully something like that gets pushed along then. People will still obviously purchase, just eh.."

[21:27] Dayle asks, "Oh, whatever?"

[21:27] Kintalia serenely asks, "Will a gnome fit in the tub?"

[21:27] Kintalia serenely says, "That is the question."

[21:27] Khatlyne says to Hssanh, "Have you gotten any response to your email inquiry? I sent one and haven't heard anything."

[21:27] Khaelyn asks, "Or a kitten perhaps?"

[21:27] Naohhi says, "I confess I don't know how the dye stuff works. Kasto designed these many months back and emailed them to me."

[21:28] Naohhi says, "I just set them up for a meeting."

[21:28] Jerleigh says, "Nice."

[21:28] Hssanh dreamily says to Khatlyne, "Just once, but it involved well,a bit more waiting."

[21:28] Naohhi says, "Any more questions? Otherwise, it looks like we've finished up in record time."

[21:29] Uritel says, "Thank you."

[21:29] Naohhi says, "Welcome."

[21:29] Vaniotte says, "We didn't want you to have to eat your pizza cold. Unless you like cold pizza, anyway."

[21:29] Shenney says to Naohhi, "Thank you."

[21:29] Gridaksma exclaims to Naohhi, "Rawr!"

[21:30] Naohhi says, "I haven't started eating the pizza yet. I SMELL IT THOUGH."

[21:30] Khaelyn exclaims, "Go eat!"

[21:30] Shenney says, "Let the subliminals overtake you and consume."

[21:30] Bellicia exclaims, "Food is important you need to eat!"

[21:30] Naohhi says, "Alright, all. Portal will stay open over the weekend. Enjoy yourselves."

[21:31] Khatlyne says, "Thank you."

[21:31] Jerleigh says, "Thanks again."

[21:31] Bellicia says, "Thank you for coming."

[21:31] Naohhi says, "Sorry again for my lateness."

[21:31] Bellicia exclaims, "Better late then never!"

[21:31] Linessa says to Naohhi, "Thank you."

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

sortable list of all Trader-owned shops and inventory: http://www.elanthia.org/TraderShops/

armor and shields: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Armor_and_shield_player_guide
Re: Estate Holder Meeting Log: 6/24/2016 06/25/2016 04:10 PM CDT
Just including this since it might have made the log confusing for some:

>> Whispered question was referencing the unique mount.
[21:06] Naohhi says, "Oh, that's already ready."

>> Whispered question was referencing the muddy chest that contains sanowret crystals and when it would be removed.
[21:24] Naohhi says, "I'll ask. I think nearly everyone has picked up their sanowret crystals, if so, it will get picked up."

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Estate Holder Meeting Log: 6/24/2016 06/26/2016 12:01 PM CDT
Excuse my ingnorance: Just need some clarification on the sanowret crystals - that is one per token (account), and not one per character of that account?

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Estate Holder Meeting Log: 6/24/2016 06/26/2016 02:13 PM CDT
AFAIK, per token, which as you said is per account.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Estate Holder Meeting Log: 6/24/2016 06/26/2016 10:36 PM CDT
That is correct. Tested and only one per account (token).

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0