Monthly Alterer 03/17/2016 06:47 PM CDT
So I was thinking about finally coming out to one of these and see if I can get on the list.

I looked up the merchant, and does it hold for the typical monthly premium alterer that they'll accept any currency? Her page also doesn't mention what she charges, what sort of price range should I be looking at? Are there generally portals opened like for estate holder meetings, or should I find my own way out there before hand?

Finally, the alterer's e-pedia page mentions no hider items... I know no one can speak for the alterer, but do you think non-magical robe-style hiders would slide here?

Thanks in advance!
Re: Monthly Alterer 03/17/2016 08:07 PM CDT
>>Dbabiash: Finally, the alterer's e-pedia page mentions no hider items... I know no one can speak for the alterer, but do you think non-magical robe-style hiders would slide here?

In the context of alterations, "hider" usually means magical hider. Robe-style hiders can be altered by anyone who works on clothing.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

sortable list of all Trader-owned shops and inventory: http://www.elanthia.org/TraderShops/

armor and shields: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Armor_and_shield_player_guide
Re: Monthly Alterer 03/18/2016 07:51 AM CDT
>>I looked up the merchant, and does it hold for the typical monthly premium alterer that they'll accept any currency?
When hosted in Fang Cove, the currency requested is Dokora. Merchants will typically send runners to any Dokora bank, such as Shard. Yeyaru is one of the rare exceptions to this, due to his backstory. Any currency will do.

>>Her page also doesn't mention what she charges, what sort of price range should I be looking at?
Most lately have done a flat fee. Yeyaru is male and tends to start prices at 20 platinum.

>>Are there generally portals opened like for estate holder meetings, or should I find my own way out there before hand?
Yes, the portals are opened up the day of and closed the next day.

>>Finally, the alterer's e-pedia page mentions no hider items... I know no one can speak for the alterer, but do you think non-magical robe-style hiders would slide here?
Yeyaru is a general alterer, meaning he will work on most things, including hiders. Do keep in mind what ISHARON said about hiders <> robe-hiders. Those two types cannot be combined. This is a frequent misconception.

Other rules can be seen here: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Yeyaru#Rules

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Monthly Alterer 03/18/2016 02:29 PM CDT
Great, thanks for the information!
Re: Monthly Alterer 04/11/2016 09:15 PM CDT
No portal for tonight's meeting?
Re: Monthly Alterer 04/11/2016 09:19 PM CDT
>>No portal for tonight's meeting?

Plat's meeting is tonight.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Monthly Alterer 04/12/2016 07:02 AM CDT
Dumb plat, always stealing the things from prime /kicks rock

(and if it's not glaringly obvious people, that was a joke)