Quarterly Meeting! 01/06/2016 12:12 PM CST
Prime Estate Holder's Meeting
Fri, February 12, 8:30pm – 10:30pm
Fang Cove, Fate Fortune's Lane

Be there if you care for such things!

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Quarterly Meeting! 02/13/2016 07:42 PM CST

I missed it... Any transcript or anything?
Re: Quarterly Meeting! 02/13/2016 08:45 PM CST
I too am really sad I missed it, but I worked odd hours this week. I'd like to mention again that I'd REALLY like to see some increased benefits for Estate Holders. I'd love to see the option to add in pretty much all the stuff that F2P can pay to get, but make those things standard for premie's like more inventory slots. Allow basic accounts to purchase those but with simu coins so they can pick and choose what benefits them. That would be an epic reason to become premie IMO and would really bring some value. The groundwork is already laid, I'd REALLY like to see that. I know I'd start paying more on my basic accounts for sure.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Quarterly Meeting! 02/13/2016 09:23 PM CST
Some of those things were mentioned as being in the works last night.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Quarterly Meeting! 02/13/2016 09:28 PM CST
Right on.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Quarterly Meeting! 02/14/2016 07:38 AM CST
All I care about is that Naohhi is back.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade