Lotus Weaver Urdesas alters at the cabana 08/25/2015 07:47 PM CDT
After extensive repairs and ale-stain removal, the Estate Holder Council is again prepared to commission the work of a craftsman at the Cabana in Fang Cove. Lotus Weaver Urdesas Arathaire will be available to offer his services working on everyday clothing, containers, and accessories for 5 lucky individuals. Urdesas will bring a supply of lotusweave for any who would like to utilize the fabric in their design.

Where: The Cabana in Fang Cove
When: Friday, August 28th, starting at 8:30pm EST

To be clear, Urdesas will bring a supply of lotusweave that you may choose to use, but you will be charged for the material. He will not have any Longleaf lotusweave for this particular visit.

A calendar entry is forthcoming.

Lawlite
Re: Lotus Weaver Urdesas alters at the cabana 08/28/2015 11:14 PM CDT
My Internet connection borked tonight right as I was being lead out of the alteration room (and the 120-day timer locked me out of the cabana after), but thanks again for Urdesas' visit tonight! I love my new Elothean-ish jacket:

a kimono-style lotusweave smoking jacket trimmed with golden cords
The bright metallic braiding of the frog closures stands in elegant contrast to the garment's vivid etrana-blue fabric, which has been woven with a handsome floral damask pattern.

-Player of Whechard