LTB bug 08/17/2017 06:30 AM CDT
Hi guys. I just signed back up to the game after a long break and decided to give Platinum a go. I'm getting this message every time I log in:-

"* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hello, xxxxxx. You currently have a problem with your LTB points. A bug existed that granted some people extra points that they should not have had -- usually because of a past Premium/Platinum trial. We show you as having -900 points available to spend now, which means you were likely caught up in this.

Staff has been notified that you have negative points and are working on a resolution. Someone will be in touch once a decision has been made. It may be a few days or longer, please don't assist. In the meantime, please visit the Estate Holder forums if you have questions or concerns.

You will see this message each time you log in. Apologies for the hassle.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *"

I'm not in any rush to be spending LTB points but wanted to make sure I'm still on the radar somewhere to get it sorted. It's probably been 5+ years since I last played so I've got no idea what I spent the points on and don't really want to have to keep paying for Platinum just to dig myself out of an old debt.

Thanks,
Rick
Re: LTB bug 08/17/2017 12:31 PM CDT
That happened to me a LONG time ago. Ended up just having to just let them build back up. You can check LTB LIST and it might show you what you bought.

CLAIMED LONG TERM BENEFITS (LTBs):

Checking for your reward data...
>
Your account, MKIBBE1, has claimed the following rewards:
Game | Character | Date Recd | Level | Points | Item

|
|
|
|
|

PLAT | Morpion | 2013/11/23 | 1 | 600 | "an oily,green,potion"
PLAT | Morpion | 2015/05/31 | 1 | 600 | "a twisted,steel,toothpick"

You slap Voldag hard in the face with your hand, making a nice crisp smack!! That's going to leave a mark!
Re: LTB bug 08/17/2017 01:42 PM CDT
Because the same system gets used in Premium in Prime and in Plat, and the system checks how many points you've spent every time you log in, it gets confused in Plat since you already spent points in Prime but haven't earned enough to match that in Plat.

It is quirky messaging.

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: LTB bug 08/17/2017 02:58 PM CDT
Ah OK. I guess that makes sense. I'll just ignore it.