Obsidian Mask Shaped like Two Clasped Claws 04/08/2014 02:11 AM CDT

Hello,

I am not reporting a bug exactly, but asking IF this item still is bugged with 3.0? I just came back to the game about a week ago after being gone for a few years and discovered I had a fair few Points that I was unaware of (never used any, nor even paid attention to them) and was looking on Elanthepedia at some of the items in Fang Cove (wanted to see if there was anything I really liked before the trip) and saw the note that it didn't work in 3.0. If it is indeed still bugged, what exactly doesn't work with it, the spells, the mechanics of it digging into your eyes, both, more than that? May not Matter since it is marked with 2 red exclamation points, and I have no clue what that means lol.. so it might very well mean it is no longer offered.

Also, and this is not even a bug question, but instead of making another post on Fang Cove Items I will ask here and hopefully not annoy everyone.. The Deep Ebony Exoskeletal Weapons that are listed, do they still have those not so stellar stats? I know they won't be as goo as a good forged, but from what I can tell they are way below even a mediocre forged (can't compare to a store bought at the moment, but suspect either same or less there too) and for the cost of them, I was kinda hoping they would be at least better than store bought (and if they are, then I apologize, I just really like the way they look and act, but want them to be good enough to warrant using as well).

Thank you once again for all of your time, help and patience.