Fang Cove sea mammoths 08/24/2013 12:20 AM CDT
These arrived (and left) at the same time just now, which seems unintended since they were previously staggered. If their schedules are something like 15 and 20 minutes instead of being on the same length timer, sorry for the nuisance!
Re: Fang Cove sea mammoths 08/24/2013 01:15 AM CDT
>These arrived (and left) at the same time just now, which seems unintended since they were previously staggered. If >their schedules are something like 15 and 20 minutes instead of being on the same length timer, sorry for the nuisance!

I was under the impression they were always the same length. 7ish minute trips with 2ish minute docking on each side.
Re: Fang Cove sea mammoths 08/24/2013 07:15 AM CDT
They seem to currently be in sync in TF also. They departed about 20 seconds apart from each other.

[Fang Cove, Dock]
Crudely assembled yet sturdy just the same, the dock consists of parts of a ship's hull lashed together with bits of woven rope. A single lantern hangs from a pole at the end of the structure, swaying with the beat of the waves lapping against the ballast below.
You also see a massive sea mammoth, a massive sea mammoth and a ladder.
Obvious paths: south.

Waiting for results..................................................................................................................
Re: Fang Cove sea mammoths 08/24/2013 12:34 PM CDT
Are there two massive sea mammoths in all instances? I thought it was one tall, one massive.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: Fang Cove sea mammoths 08/24/2013 03:12 PM CDT
IIRC Tall goes to Leth and Massive goes to Ratha

Someone correct me if i am wrong

Waiting for results..................................................................................................................
Re: Fang Cove sea mammoths 08/24/2013 03:14 PM CDT

The Merelew driver says, "I'm leaving shortly, returning to Acenemacra, near Leth Deriel. If you would like to accompany me for a safe trip there, just join me." The Merelew driver smiles.
[JOIN TALL MAMMOTH before it leaves if you would like to go to Acenemacra, near Leth Deriel.]

The Merelew driver says, "I'm leaving shortly, returning to Ratha. If you would like to accompany me for a safe trip there, just join me." The Merelew driver smiles.
[JOIN SEA MAMMOTH before it leaves if you would like to go to Ratha.]

Re: Fang Cove sea mammoths 08/25/2013 10:50 PM CDT
>>IIRC Tall goes to Leth and Massive goes to Ratha

Just to clarify, I was surprised that your room description showed that there were two massive mammoths in the room.

"You also see a massive sea mammoth, a massive sea mammoth and a ladder."

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: Fang Cove sea mammoths 08/26/2013 06:37 AM CDT
<<Just to clarify, I was surprised that your room description showed that there were two massive mammoths in the room.>>
<<"You also see a massive sea mammoth, a massive sea mammoth and a ladder.">>

Ya and they are supposed to be at opposite docks at the same time not at the same dock at the same time. No good in that.

Re: Fang Cove sea mammoths 08/26/2013 11:26 AM CDT
>>Ya and they are supposed to be at opposite docks at the same time not at the same dock at the same time. No good in that.

I meant that I didn't know there were literally two massive mammoths at all. I was under the impression that there was just one massive, one tall. This is mainly because I thought they all had unique names that are mentioned during the trip. It's possible that I just happened to always ride the same mammoth each time and never heard the name of the other one.

Re: Fang Cove sea mammoths 08/26/2013 05:34 PM CDT
Ooof. TF had a duplicate Ratha mammoth. It has been sent on a permanent vacation.

I only see a single one for each trip in Prime and Plat, as it should be.

The Ratha and Leth mammoths have slightly different speeds from one another, so they may end up in FC together at times, but they'll fall away from that timing as well.

SGM Zadraes
Logistics Lead
Premium Lead
Trader Guild Advocate
Re: Fang Cove sea mammoths 08/26/2013 06:19 PM CDT
Thanks.