90 day requirement? 03/05/2013 05:24 PM CST
I thought the 90 day thing to claim a house was removed?

I was able to claim a house without a problem on one character, but on another when I tried to turn in a deed, I received this message

The clerk shuffles a few papers for a moment, then says, "As far as I can tell, you have 60 more days or so to go before I can register you for a home. You see, the requirements right now are 90 days of consecutive Estate Holdership, and you seem to have only been a member for 31 or so days. Alternatively, if you have 6 months of cumulative membership with the Estate Holders, I can complete your application request."
Re: 90 day requirement? 03/05/2013 08:51 PM CST
Since this appears to be a second account, you may have qualified based on the six months cumulative on your other account. As far as I'm aware there's always been a 90 minimum consecutive requirement, and they later added the 6 month alternate requirement.

Elemental Lord Opieus, Master Warrior Mage of Elanthia
"For a bunch of radical empiricists, the Philosophers' system relies on a whole lot of faith." ~Armifer
Re: 90 day requirement? 03/06/2013 11:27 AM CST

<<Since this appears to be a second account, you may have qualified based on the six months cumulative on your other account. As far as I'm aware there's always been a 90 minimum consecutive requirement, and they later added the 6 month alternate requirement.

I was able to CLAIM an empty house without a problem on one character on this account. When I tried to turn in a deed for another house, I got the aforementioned rejection.

<<"earning too little skinning experience for a day or so isn't nearly as bad as having a spell that breaks your wings."
Re: 90 day requirement? 03/06/2013 08:23 PM CST
>When I tried to turn in a deed for another house, I got the aforementioned rejection.

This is confusing because you posted your original post from the other account. If both characters are on the same account, one could claim a home and the other could not (which is what I think you're saying), then I agree there is a bug. Was just trying to clarify the situation some.

Elemental Lord Opieus, Master Warrior Mage of Elanthia
"For a bunch of radical empiricists, the Philosophers' system relies on a whole lot of faith." ~Armifer
Re: 90 day requirement? 03/07/2013 01:48 PM CST

Sorry about that.

The new account which is less than 90 days premium was able to claim an empty home without a problem, but another character on said less than 90 day old account was not able to turn in a deed.

I hope that clears up the confusion and nets me an answer?
Re: 90 day requirement? 03/08/2013 09:38 PM CST
Sounds weird. Gonna suggest assisting about this so we can see what's going on.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: 90 day requirement? 03/09/2013 02:02 AM CST

I'll replicate the scenario and get assist for it over the weekend.

<<"earning too little skinning experience for a day or so isn't nearly as bad as having a spell that breaks your wings."