Here it is, the concrete answer to all your questions... 07/20/2003 05:15 AM CDT
Your right to role-play an evil character ends where my right to role-play a honest, good-natured pacifist begins.

-or-

If you wanna be dark and evil, be dark and evil with dark and evil types. Don't throw your personal thundercloud up over my head to rain on my happy day, simply because you think it'll be fun, and think you can write it all off by going 'But i'm an evil (insert guild)!'

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Simutronics: We Know Drama
Re: Here it is, the concrete answer to all your questions... 07/25/2003 02:23 PM CDT
The same can be said back to your little happy day.

Arctuniol
Re: Here it is, the concrete answer to all your questions... 07/25/2003 06:46 PM CDT
>The same can be said back to your little happy day.

People having happy days don't tend to run around kissing, hugging, licking, groping total strangers.

People having rotten days (Or, 'roleplaying evil', forcing their rotten days upon others) steal from, (coins/stuff on ground/graverob) attack, and generally try to ruin the fun of others.

There's a big difference between forcing 'your roleplay' on somebody else because you feel like it. And generally living a passive, possibly helpful life.

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
For a game called 'Dragonrealms' I don't see m(any) dragons.

But I guess 'Twitrealms' wouldn't be as cool sounding.
Re: Here it is, the concrete answer to all your questions... 07/25/2003 06:49 PM CDT

Actually you are allowed to steal stuff if you want nothing against it in policy. You havent listened to the gweths if you dont think people force their happy stupidity onto others. Try again?

Warning labels, keeping you alive despite your own stupidity since 1967.