(no subject) 04/24/2015 06:30 PM CDT

I'll start by saying I apologize if I had any part in ruining your night. That was not my intention. There are some misconceptions I'd like to clear up.

1) There was no conserted effort as a group to target you. I never had any interactions with the main party involved who attacked you prior.

2) IC, I strongly oppose your characters action when she decides to take on the gweth calling out people for alledged crimes and trying to alert to community as a whole. There are numerous reason my characters oppossed this but the biggest reason I decided to get myself involved is because your character did the same to me on multiple occasions and my characters (deluded or not) feels his name was slandered and now saw you doing the same thing to another. OOC, your gweth made it seem like you were at least open to the idea of RP around this incident since you were broadcasting it. So I decided to take it.

3) I can't say there was any consent given by you to the other thief involved. I wasn't there for any of that nor did I aid in any of the physical violence.

In general, in my experience playing a character that does steal from other players I often find sometimes people get a little to personal with the issue. Its not a matter of feeding the trolls but when you decide to broadcast things over a gweth, or in general just call the person out I don't think its harassment for the player to act in line with roleplay the scenerio can present. Its a fine line and I understand some people don't approach the game with the same attitude I do especially when it has come to roleplaying a "bad" character (i prefer the term flawed). I just thinks its a little poor RP and in general a bad stance in the game for someone to take that they just want to have fun, hunt with friends and live in a perfect world where there is never any negative roleplay or roleplay that they clearly can't control. In my experience sometimes people are upset because I am not in line with their vision of how the game should be played.

That said, I never intend to harass people and I do think there are ways you could go about it to at least come to a mutual agreement with the parties involved. I hate to get OOC in game but I think if its really bothering you whispering OOC could help. But I'd advise be a little creative with how you want to RP and you'll often find the other party will play along.

Crofic
Re: (no subject) 04/24/2015 06:30 PM CDT

i don't know why but this was a response to the baiting thread. if the above post could be posted there. thanks.
Re: (no subject) 04/25/2015 12:19 AM CDT
Keep in mind that it took less than ten minutes to ruin someone's night. Things escalated rather fast. I had no real interactions with the other person beforehand either....however I did not fail to notice the six to eight other times he died that night afterwards.