A possible suggestion... 10/27/2008 09:23 PM CDT
I don't know if it has been covered before (bump for better forums) but I was wondering why you can't guard your grave.

I understand that dying should have penalities, and more and more that those penalities have been decreased over the years, but I find it odd that you can drop a bag on the ground and guard it, but you can't guard your grave.

I was in a possible very unfortunate situation the other day; one of the more "evil" characters in the realms took something from my grave. No armor on, no spirit, no health, and basically helpless. I was lucky that the person that took an object from grave choice my belt that didn't have anything of value in it, and in a weaker momemnt, the belt was returned. Had another article been stole, some very high priced items could have been taken, and I would have been helpless. If this is intended, fine, but I think that if you could guard a bag, you could guard your grave.

Two Kronars worth.
Re: A possible suggestion... 10/28/2008 08:48 AM CDT
and/or mayby an analagous patterns spell that magic users can cast on their grave before they dig that will cast some sort of stunning or bloodying spell on someone trying to GR.

sort of like hands of justice or nissa's binding but with more dismemberment or more sleep.

:oP Ragran
Re: A possible suggestion... 10/28/2008 08:20 PM CDT
Reroll as a paladin and get to 30th circle. Or just make friends with paladins.