Policy Tweaks 02/07/2008 07:36 PM CST
Howdy folks!

Just wanted to note that we periodically make tweaks and adjustments to policy related issues -- you'll find them incorporated into NEWS in game.

I thought I'd make mention here, too, so that you'll remember to always check the NEWS for updates!

We're trying to remove as many "not quite clear" items as we can and make things easier for you to be able to stay within policy -- and try to increase your ability to self-govern without GM intervention. So please, please, remember to check for NEWS updates!

You might want to start with 5 25 and 2 16 ... ;-)

SGM Riel Mystsong,
CE Team Leader
Re: Policy Tweaks 09/20/2008 02:42 PM CDT
Alrighty...got a question about consent.

Someone grave robs you and dumps your crap all over rossman's and bits of it get gobbled by the janitor.

Good to go till I get some kind of monetary settlement?

Red'

>>That whole anti-stud comment doesn't apply to just the boys here. Girl gamers are just as damaged-goods as the guy-gamers are, they're just a lot more emotionally fragile about the whole thing. ~LOFTONM1
Re: Policy Tweaks 09/20/2008 03:38 PM CDT
Quarel?

its a static, mechanical issue, thats a pretty good question since she brings it up.

:oP Ragran
Re: Policy Tweaks 09/20/2008 05:51 PM CDT
Depends on the value of the items that were lost, I imagine.

You're not going to have permaconsent on someone for a crossing backpack and a few herbs that got destroyed in some manner, for example.

Other more valuable things, I would think permaconsent applied.

Rev. Reene

"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- 'No, you move.'"
- Captain America
Re: Policy Tweaks 09/20/2008 07:02 PM CDT
thats why its easy...it applies to everything.

if someone does that thing (give something to the janitor - or report to the victim that it is unrecovereable for whatever reason)they have perma-consent.

actually there is already ruling on this.

someone graverobs an item you have perma consent. we already know this. flower or shadowsilk.

:oP Ragran
Re: Policy Tweaks 09/20/2008 07:06 PM CDT
I'm pretty sure I've been told more or less "no, we're not going to let you keep killing them because they stole your jadice flower and ate it."

Rev. Reene

"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- 'No, you move.'"
- Captain America
Re: Policy Tweaks 09/20/2008 08:44 PM CDT
Either way it's alright for me then...had about 300 plat worth of gweths in it.

Red'

>>That whole anti-stud comment doesn't apply to just the boys here. Girl gamers are just as damaged-goods as the guy-gamers are, they're just a lot more emotionally fragile about the whole thing. ~LOFTONM1