Re: Something needs to change.... 11/29/2005 11:45 PM CST
>The original poster suggested something he saw a need for a change in, and from what I see, everyone is missing that point and playing finger pointing on how he screwed up instead of how to change script checks to be fair to people who are at their computer but don't realize the messaging they got was a script check, AND fair to everyone else to allow GM's to catch AFK scripters.

You know, I think it's really frustrating when people present legitimate issues with how the game and its policies work and they are suddenly ganged-up by people who, on occasion, act as though the original poster insulted their mother in a particularly vulgar way.

I appreciate that people love the 'realms. We all do or we wouldn't be here. A complaint about DR is NOT an attack on it but an attempt to improve it. And yes, some people do vent on the boards when they are entirely in the wrong. Who cares? Isn't venting a good thing? If the complaint is legitimate, aren't the GMs smart enough to look into it and perhaps rectify it? If it isn't, what skin is it off my, your, or Grandma Betty's nose that someone needs an outlet? I just don't get those who seem to think they need to police the forums and get accusatory with others. Often, I find that those complaining do have a real point and that DR could be improved if the issue they raised was addressed and dealt with.

Player of Silvanne, Maiamo Heruaminen Khandrishen