PW non damaging? 11/24/2012 02:21 AM CST
could've sworn PW was doing damage the other day... can't get it to hurt anything at all. PC, monsters, missle or meleee. I figure since it's targeted it does damage.

You gesture at a musk hog.
You contribute your harnessed streams to increase the pattern's potential.
The winds slam into a musk hog. A musk hog staggers back as far away from you as it can get!

Re: PW non damaging? 11/24/2012 02:32 AM CST
It shouldn't have been, it's totally a non-damaging TM. You can also add 'pull' to the cast to bring targets closer, and there's a easter egg that someone might have seen due to a bug that can also be done when casting. The naphtha slinging part still works as well.

AGM Ricinus
Dev Systems
Cleric Advocate
Re: PW non damaging? 11/24/2012 11:30 AM CST
PULL! Ah okay we couldn't figure that part out.
Also the first 2 days I was shouting Tin Can and stuff about every time I cast PW, I couldn't get it to repeat the yell any last night.

Re: PW non damaging? 11/24/2012 12:52 PM CST
>>I couldn't get it to repeat the yell any last night.

:)

AGM Ricinus
Dev Systems
Cleric Advocate
Re: PW non damaging? 11/24/2012 02:04 PM CST
> I couldn't get it to repeat the yell any last night.

From the way the spell descrip was written I assumed that was only with naptha in hand. Hmm.
Re: PW non damaging? 12/08/2012 02:36 AM CST
>>Also the first 2 days I was shouting Tin Can and stuff about every time I cast PW

And I thought I fixed that little "feature", but ended up breaking it completely. It should now be fixed, and the "feature" will work correctly. I'm going to leave it as something to figure out unless no one catches on by the time X3 goes completely live.

AGM Ricinus
Dev Systems
Cleric Advocate
Re: PW non damaging? 12/08/2012 02:37 PM CST
Too fat to push back with insult based on target's armor type?

That was my assumption when I first saw it.