[BUG] Khri Combos 12/01/2012 09:09 PM CST
It looks like the cunning and secure combos aren't activating their added effects when you put them up. I'm not sure if it's just lacking the messaging or if the effects aren't being applied.

TEST

khri start secure

Focusing intently, you mentally weave together three mantras, allowing the power contained within to slowly spread out from your core.
Roundtime: 6 sec.

PRIME

khri start secure

Focusing intently, you mentally weave together three mantras, allowing the power contained within to slowly spread out from your core.
The combined power of your mental focus seeps further throughout your body, granting you a comforting feeling of security in your dealings with objects others don't want you to get into.
Roundtime: 6 sec.

The other combos appear to be fine.

~Minstrel Ascot, Bladesinger of M'riss
Re: [BUG] Khri Combos 12/02/2012 06:08 PM CST
Odd. Just noticed if I "khri start flight" then "khri start avoid elus prow" it wont trigger the speed combo, but if I "khri start flight" then "khri start prow elus avoid" it will. Something"s definitely wonky.

Re: [BUG] Khri Combos *still unresolved* 01/13/2013 01:51 AM CST
khri start sec doesn't trigger the combo
khri start safe sight hasten doesn't trigger the combo
khri start safe sight and then khri start hasten separately does trigger the combo

khri start cun is not triggering the cunning combo, but khri start guile calm focus does

also as the second post says there are weird combinations that also don't trigger, confirmed that the one posted still does not trigger, but khri start speed, khri start spar, khri start skulk, and khri start pres are triggering correctly
Re: [BUG] Khri Combos *still unresolved* 01/13/2013 07:53 AM CST
khri start secure IS working in plat 3.0. so it might just be an issue in test, or possibly the abbreviation isn't working <i usually spell it all out>

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Re: [BUG] Khri Combos *still unresolved* 01/13/2013 12:57 PM CST
I tried everything you listed as not working and they all seemed to work for me. Try this stuff again in test, and if there's a GM around feel free to try and get their attention to look at things if it still isn't working for you. Otherwise, feel free to drop another line here with a bit more detail on what messaging your getting when the combos aren't working, and I'll see if I can figure out why we're getting different results.

AGM Ricinus
Dev Systems
Cleric Advocate
Re: [BUG] Khri Combos *still unresolved* 01/13/2013 05:40 PM CST
Doing this in test as I am writing this post.

> khri start sec

Roundtime: 3 sec.

As you can see there is no combo trigger there, the three khri's start but the combination of all three which is called secure does not.

> khri start secure

Again no combo trigger.

> khri start safe sight hasten

R>

Still no combo.

>> khri start safe sight

Focusing intently, you mentally weave together the two mantras until their essences flow through you, increasing your abilities.
R> khri start hasten

Centering your mind, you allow your practiced discipline to spread throughout your body, making thought and motion one.
The combined power of your mental focus seeps further throughout your body, granting you a comforting feeling of security in your dealings with objects others don't want you to get into.

There it triggers. That combination is the only way I can start secure in test.

> khri start cun

R>

No cunning combo trigger.

> khri start guile calm focus

Your dedicated focus further increases your mental acuity, granting you greater cunning.

Theres the cunning combo.

>> khri start flight

Knowing that a dose of paranoia is healthy for any aspiring Thief, your mind fixates on every possible avenue of escape available to you.
R> khri start avoid elus prow

This should trigger Speed combo but does not.

>> khri start flight avoid elus pro

With intense focus, you take hold of four of the khri mantras you have learned, imbuing yourself with them simultaneously. With the effort of concentration, you feel them fill and bolster you.
R>

Again no speed combo

But khri start speed, presence, spar and skulk do work.

Also I'd like to be very clear that this is not just cosmetic the combos are not just not messaging they are actually not running unless stated, this is very easily seen by using secure and then doing boxes and then ACTUALLY getting secure to start and doing the same boxes. Anyone who says otherwise obviously hasn't done upwards of 50,000 boxes like I have.

Active Players: 6
Active Mentors: 0

Staff on duty:
Re: [BUG] Khri Combos *still unresolved* 01/13/2013 05:51 PM CST
Yea, I can't study vulture instructions with just guile. I need the extra boost from cunning and I'm not getting it in Test. You can also tell they're not active since they don't show the extra messaging when you use KHRI CHECK.

Re: [BUG] Khri Combos *still unresolved* 01/14/2013 01:31 AM CST
This should be fixed now, please let me know if anything is acting funky now.

AGM Ricinus
Dev Systems
Cleric Advocate
Re: [BUG] Khri Combos *resolved* 01/14/2013 03:38 AM CST

Seems to be completely resolved.