Outrage. 01/15/2013 01:10 PM CST
When 3.0 rolls into Prime will we have a reset to lowest SO/DO for circle in the conversion?

-The Forsaken Rakash
http://elanthipedia.org/w/index.php/Khiol
Re: Outrage. 01/15/2013 01:15 PM CST
Nope.

-Armifer
"In our days truth is taken to result from the effacing of the living man behind the mathematical structures that think themselves out in him, rather than he be thinking them." - Emmanuel Levinas
Re: Outrage. 01/15/2013 01:27 PM CST
I have to ask, why would you?

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.
Re: Outrage. 01/15/2013 01:48 PM CST
nope. if you don't otherwise get involved in the "event", all that will happen is you'll get a message that "all your spells are gone", <although you'll have all of them to play with for awhile, as they'll be on global preview, so you can put off going to see Book for a bit. You'll also want to find a time to run to crossing as incognito as possible - <or whereever they put the feat trainer> to get some of the feats. I highly recommend raw channeling - for use for either ROC, or usol spell for awesomeness>.

Everything else will be the same. Whatever warrents you have, will still be there. Your gear will still be there. If you wear pants, you'll still have 'em... Some spell scrolls will poof, some will remain the same. The people with the torches and pitchforks will still be around. So will the Temple, and their pet dogs... err, hounds. :-)

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Re: Outrage. 01/15/2013 02:04 PM CST
>I have to ask, why would you?

You shouldn't just didn't know if they had it in the conversion or not, though I could argue that while all the new techs and such are still new and stat reset would be 'nice' to have the ability to use that stuff for those of us that are unable to at the release. That said my motivation behind asking was purely to know if I can be a bad boy before the conversion...

-The Forsaken Rakash
http://elanthipedia.org/w/index.php/Khiol
Re: Outrage. 01/15/2013 02:49 PM CST

You can be a bad boy whenever you want to. Just know that outrage isn't being reset.