Dispels 11/28/2012 01:07 AM CST
Should no longer touch zombies or mudmen.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Dispels 11/28/2012 07:25 AM CST
Thank you, this feels good to know.
Re: Dispels 11/28/2012 08:45 AM CST
Is RPU a general skill buff to the zombie? Like, buffs both offense and defense? Would it be possible to get more functionality to it, like perhaps being able to more heavily buff offense/defense, or is that more trouble than it's worth? I just think it'd be nice to be able to put a zombie into stance offensive, and then buff it's defense heavily.

Also, how does it stack? Just in time now?
Re: Dispels 11/28/2012 09:59 AM CST
>>Is RPU a general skill buff to the zombie?

It's an accuracy buff as well as an evasion buff. 'Evasion' in this case probably means general defense, since creature skills don't work the same way that player skills do.

>>Also, how does it stack? Just in time now?

I don't have the code in front of me, but I don't think there is any sort of stacking. If you cast it and then cast it again, it replaces the old cast rather than doing anything to the previous cast.

Melete
Seyalle: It does involve the beard integer.
Melete: THE BEARD INTEGER??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw
<to be continued...>
Re: Dispels 11/28/2012 10:02 AM CST
Along the same line, will you also prevent the dispel of GOS <avengers> for empaths? :-)

An arisen dummy zombie bellows, "You will all be ssslaughtered!"
>
Re: Dispels 11/28/2012 10:16 AM CST
>>Along the same line, will you also prevent the dispel of GOS <avengers> for empaths? :-)

Thematically, I think it makes more sense that a GS could be dispelled than a zombie or a mudman. The GS is being wrenched into a semi-forced servitude by empathy bolstered by magic. Plus if the GS gets dispelled it's no big deal to just cast another one, whereas the preparation of a zombie or mudman is more involved.

Melete
Seyalle: It does involve the beard integer.
Melete: THE BEARD INTEGER??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw
<to be continued...>