Thanatology 11/25/2012 03:57 PM CST
I'm kind of concerned about thanatology learning rates. Have any HLC's noticed it difficult to train? Arise used to move thanatology up to 4-5 mindstates, as now its only going up 1. Zombies haven't really been teaching it either. This could probably be due to the fact that thantology is now a primary skill and was grandfathered up to be at level. For most, this means a generous increase in than ranks. I'm curious if its even trainable now for some hlcs, given that armor and weapon skillsets are still tert, their ranks will (generally speaking) be much lower.
Re: Thanatology 11/25/2012 06:05 PM CST
Not that high level, but I've been having trouble locking thanatology at 460 in orc raiders unless I have a zombie backing me up. I can still move it well enough, but I can't really lock it without the zombie.

I think it's a mix of my thanatology being a lot higher than my offensive combats because of how the amount per level shifted upward in 3.0 to it also being in a much bigger pool due to now being survival primary instead of lore secondary.

When in doubt, http://elanthipedia.org/
Re: Thanatology 11/25/2012 06:57 PM CST
Its not as easy as it used to be, but TBH I havent had the time to write up the proper script to test it over time. I have noticed the skill staying a bit lower during the limited testing I have done, but the inclusion of it as a primary skillset may have increased the drain enough to be impacting results.

Will do some further testing as time permits.

Than: 756 39% - Juvies & Adults

- Kart / Rhoat