Zombies 11/22/2012 11:55 PM CST
I don't think zombies are currently switching their stats around when switched to different stances. It was kind of hard to test this because creature appraisal wasn't working right, but something was definitely not right. Usually I can't hit my zombie while in balanced spec with LT, in 3.0 I could not only hit but 1 hit stun/hard hit it and easily kill it, and that was in defensive spec. Even with RPU it didn't make a difference what stance it was in, hit the same with LT when it was in defense as offense, RPU didn't seem to help.
Re: Zombies 11/25/2012 08:46 PM CST
>>I don't think zombies are currently switching their stats around when switched to different stances.

I found and squashed the bug with the zombie stances. This would actually make the zombie much weaker defensively when it was in defense stance. It should be better now.

While I was in there doing that, I also added a little more TM exp to the zombie. It will now teach some when it hits as well as when it kills something. The TM EXP shouldn't knock your socks off, but it should be a small supplement to your other TM training methods. There is also a small chunk of thanatology EXP for killing something, though if your thanatology outclasses the creature by quite a lot, you may not learn thanatology from something that teaches TM.

Melete
Seyalle: It does involve the beard integer.
Melete: THE BEARD INTEGER??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw
<to be continued...>
Re: Zombies 11/25/2012 09:54 PM CST
Sounds good, thanks.
Re: Zombies 11/25/2012 10:35 PM CST

That is everything I ever hoped for with pet combat.