SOV and RF 01/17/2013 12:17 AM CST
You sense the Steps of Vuan spell upon you, which will last until you fail to provide 20 mana for it.
You sense the Refractive Field spell upon you, which will last for about eight roisaen.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

Is there benefit to having both up?
Re: SOV and RF 01/17/2013 12:22 AM CST
On your messaging post I know they have been nerf kicking invis for a while now.. it wouldnt surprise me if these arent bugs but simply that some verbs show the user while others dont.

As far as keeping both RF and SOV on at the same time the only benefit would be SOV keeping other group members invis as well. Other than that nadda.

~Tezirite Renzar Lorrani

"Power is merely a stepping stone to more power."
Re: SOV and RF 01/17/2013 12:36 AM CST
<<On your messaging post I know they have been nerf kicking invis for a while now.. it wouldnt surprise me if these arent bugs but simply that some verbs show the user while others dont.>>

Definitely possible, but usually when they do that, the invis verb has a "fades in" or "suddenly appears" type indicator. Maybe that's just old system and means nothing, but I'd wager bug. I've had issues releasing SOV (or taking some invis breaking action with it up, then releasing it) and seeing the invis status/messaging remain. I just haven't found out how to duplicate it well enough to report a bug.

<<As far as keeping both RF and SOV on at the same time the only benefit would be SOV keeping other group members invis as well. Other than that nadda.>>

Why is that? Unless one of them hits the cap for stealth boosts automatically (which I don't think is true, since Rising Mist beats them), there's no reason for there to just be a "no, they don't stack" mechanic.

I really don't think they're boosting right, but it's an exceptionally difficult mechanic to test with limited time. If anyone has a chance, I definitely think it's worth poking at some.
Re: SOV and RF 01/17/2013 01:32 AM CST
>>Is there benefit to having both up?

Unless it runs on the same cycle, it's two opportunities for to go invisible again.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).