Health 01/17/2013 12:54 PM CST
I've got my empath in 3.0 and killed my mage to try to see how similar or different rezzing is. Anywho, as my puff healed, one of his wounds caught my eye and I wondered if it were a glitch or whatnot.

Your body feels at full strength.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You are strangely full of extra energy.
You have an occasional twitch on the forehead, minor swelling and bruising around the right arm, a severely scarred, mangled and malformed right arm, minor swelling and bruising around the left arm, a constant twitching in the left arm, some minor abrasions to the right leg, a few nearly invisible scars along the right leg, a constant twitching in the left leg, some minor abrasions to the right hand, a shattered left hand with gaping wounds, a few nearly invisible scars along the left hand, severe scarring and ugly gashes about the chest area, minor swelling and bruising in the abdomen compounded by cuts and bruises about the abdomen, minor swelling and bruising in the back, severe scarring and ugly gashes about the back, some minor abrasions to the right eye, a few nearly invisible scars along the right eye, slight numbness in your fingers and toes.

Isn't the shattered left hand with gaping wounds supposed to be a bleeder? I'm not bleeding.
Re: Health 01/17/2013 02:02 PM CST
> I'm not bleeding.

Doesn't Rezz provide a temporary anti-bleed effect?
Re: Health 01/17/2013 05:30 PM CST
I'm not sure, but it was my puff with this wound. I coulda swore since it was a devastating wound, that it counted for a bleeder, but he wasn't bleeding at all.