HLCritters 01/17/2013 01:37 AM CST
This is the only folder I can think to ask, but with the roll out of 3.0 - Are there any new high level mobs that are slated to be released at the same time? I know we've been told there are already critters coded, and have been awaiting 3.0 mechanics, so will there be? Or if not, how soon after?

Falker
Re: HLCritters 01/17/2013 03:14 AM CST
Not with the DR3 release. I can't really say how soon after, honestly. We are going to need to take a breather and relax after sweating over this thing for so long.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: HLCritters 01/17/2013 12:24 PM CST
My request would just be a list of creatures new offense skill vs their 2.0 counter parts, so people have a general idea of where things might fall as compared to where they were in 2.0.
Re: HLCritters 01/17/2013 03:06 PM CST
>>My request would just be a list of creatures new offense skill vs their 2.0 counter parts, so people have a general idea of where things might fall as compared to where they were in 2.0.

Unfortunately, that's more or less impossible - The trainable range for a critter was entirely impossible to calculate for the old critters, so it's impossible for us to compare them. Various combat calcs have also changed, which makes it hard to give a blanket statement like 'everything has gotten harder'.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.