Quest on Saturday 01/15/2013 10:53 PM CST

Socharis, you were mentioning about the possibilty of doing something about this?

I'm seriously concerned as I'm sure the entire group who paid to do the quest that day before it was scheduled is. There's just not going to be a lot of time to get feats learned and test everything out right.
Re: Quest on Saturday 01/15/2013 11:48 PM CST
>>Socharis, you were mentioning about the possibilty of doing something about this?

I'll try to get some ritual foci available for you guys, as well as other things you might need, and if it ends up being a disaster we'll make it right.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Quest on Saturday 01/18/2013 02:34 AM CST
Re-reading this, what kind of something were you hoping for me to do? I can have ritual foci and probably a feat trainer for you there, if you want. There's not a whole lot of other prep that's needed I don't think.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Quest on Saturday 01/18/2013 05:20 AM CST

Socharis, I would like a 2 hour delay. Even by your best case scenario you plan on being down for 2 hours. That puts us exactly at 1pm. No time to go get feats and no time to get focii (which it appears you're dealing with so we'll ignore that one). And some people wanted to respec their stats before they did anything useful.

I think its a little bit much to expect people to have their A game for a paid quest literally minutes after a complete revision of many guild's abilities and a total revision of major systems such as combat and magic.
Re: Quest on Saturday 01/18/2013 12:09 PM CST
I'll see what I can do. Chances are REALLY good that you'll need to email billing, but don't do that until I get back to you.

--

Re: Quest on Saturday 01/18/2013 03:03 PM CST
Okay, I have word. If all of you want to reschedule, have somebody email quests@simutronics.com and CC the rest of the group asking for a reschedule. If you're unsure if it'll be fun but want to give it a shot, we're happy to let you run it and reschedule if its unplayable.

--

Re: Quest on Saturday 01/18/2013 03:06 PM CST
I'm up for trying it, but I can only speak for myself and probably Linett regarding that. It wasn't a private run.

Long as we know if we get to the killing fields and it turns into poop we can try again at a later date, then I think everyone else would be on board. Again though I speak only for myself.

Appreciate you looking into it!

<<Yep, Kodius and I are talking about it. The main thing about skinning exp is that it's an easy thing to tweak on release, and earning too little skinning experience for a day or so isn't nearly as bad as having a spell that breaks your wings.