test port issue 01/15/2013 10:52 AM CST
I am having a slight issue when trying to enter test with my cleric.

When I log into the game through the website, it takes my character directly choose a name. The character is listed on the website under the test tab but when I enter, it's like I am being forced to reroll.

I have been in prime and assisted for an hour or two with no help from the assist this morning (no one showed or was online I guess) and then I was chattering in test on a different character on my account that will let me in, wondering if a gm was watching, but someone told me I should post it here.

please let me know what I should try. (Renaming the character just makes a new character within the system who comes out in the crossing/haven as a commoner, and it will not let me choose the name my character already has.)
Re: test port issue 01/15/2013 10:57 AM CST
Have you logged into your cleric recently? I was under the impression only recently used characters were being ported to test. I heard some things GMs said on test chatter which gave me that impression.

You've reached the uninformative help match I haven't written yet.

http://i.imgur.com/fBq8R.jpg
Re: test port issue 01/15/2013 10:58 AM CST

The cleric is my main in prime... heh yeah I log into em on a regular basis. The moonmage I am in now is the rarely used one.
Re: test port issue 01/15/2013 12:10 PM CST
That's... odd. What's the name of the character? It's possible that somebody took your name with a newbie and that's causing havoc.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: test port issue 01/15/2013 12:16 PM CST
>It's possible that somebody took your name with a newbie

Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?

You're going to get a bad reputation if you go around pinching every spectral reaper you see.
Re: test port issue 01/15/2013 12:23 PM CST

Khalfani is the name of my cleric.
Re: test port issue 01/15/2013 03:29 PM CST

So I went through the character creating chose a name, and a race, let the system do the appearance, thinking I would come out no rerolled, but yeah, I came out a fresh lvl 0 commoner again, and now Khalfani is not on my list of test character, Bikan, the random generated guy is there instead. Is there a way I can get a manual copy from prime for Khalfani?