Ozursus 01/14/2013 08:11 PM CST
I was wondering, are there any plans to move this fellow away from the NE gate? I think it would be pretty neat to put him up in the Asemath Academy.

You're going to get a bad reputation if you go around pinching every spectral reaper you see.
Re: Ozursus 01/15/2013 08:20 AM CST
I was wondering, are there any plans to move this fellow away from the NE gate? I think it would be pretty neat to put him up in the Asemath Academy.

for prime I really think he should be put in a non-justice room.

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Re: Ozursus 01/15/2013 09:21 AM CST
>>I was wondering, are there any plans to move this fellow away from the NE gate? I think it would be pretty neat to put him up in the Asemath Academy.

>for prime I really think he should be put in a non-justice room.

I might regret asking this, but why?

You're going to get a bad reputation if you go around pinching every spectral reaper you see.
Re: Ozursus 01/15/2013 09:28 AM CST
>I might regret asking this, but why?

The academy makes more sense than standing outside the NE Gate. Seriously, why would someone just stand there for days on end? Other than AFK scripting, of course.

And the non-justice part is probably to make it easy for Necros to go there and learn feats, I bet.
Re: Ozursus 01/15/2013 09:30 AM CST
>And the non-justice part is probably to make it easy for Necros to go there and learn feats, I bet.

Ahh, I can see that being a bit of a pain.

Re: Ozursus 01/15/2013 09:31 AM CST
>>I might regret asking this, but why?

So necromancers can't be accused of necromancy.

It's possible the GMs changed their minds, but last time they were asked this they said that it's a risk people will have to take and to be smart about things.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: Ozursus 01/15/2013 09:32 AM CST
Isn't the plan to have feats learned from Guild Leaders? I thought Ozursus was just a stop-gap.
Re: Ozursus 01/15/2013 09:33 AM CST
>>Isn't the plan to have feats learned from Guild Leaders? I thought Ozursus was just a stop-gap.

Not to my knowledge.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: Ozursus 01/15/2013 09:37 AM CST
Can't you just ROC up and run in, choose a feat, run out? It's not like feats take years to get.

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.
Re: Ozursus 01/15/2013 09:41 AM CST
<<they said that it's a risk people will have to take and to be smart about things.>>

Please don't put words in the GMs mouths, Pureblade.

1. there is no risk when you're in plat and there's absolutely nobody around to see you.

2.In prime there's usually SOMEONE scripting by the ne gate.
3. Ozursus doesn't train people in invisibility. I checked.
4. when I brought it up on the plat boards, the GMs there said nothing of the kind, they said they were going to find a new home for him for prime. At least that was what Kodias said when I asked. I'd post a link but these boards aren't searchable.

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Re: Ozursus 01/15/2013 10:16 AM CST
>>Please don't put words in the GMs mouths, Pureblade.

I didn't.

>>1. there is no risk when you're in plat and there's absolutely nobody around to see you.

I'm aware.

>>2.In prime there's usually SOMEONE scripting by the ne gate.

Also aware.

>>3. Ozursus doesn't train people in invisibility. I checked.

Also aware.

>>4. when I brought it up on the plat boards, the GMs there said nothing of the kind, they said they were going to find a new home for him for prime. At least that was what Kodias said when I asked. I'd post a link but these boards aren't searchable.

Also aware.

Glad we cleared that up.

Re: Ozursus 01/15/2013 12:09 PM CST
Knock it off. This is still the forums. Forum rules still apply.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.