Global Spell Preview at Release? 01/13/2013 09:22 AM CST
Any chance when 3.0 goes live in prime that there will be a period of time where spells and abilities will be on global preview? Have not really tested as much as I would like with each spell and my most recent copy to test did not grandfather skills so I am sitting at 0 debil, aug, defense etc.
Re: Global Spell Preview at Release? 01/13/2013 02:11 PM CST
>> my most recent copy to test did not grandfather skills

This is extremely bad, can you please let me know what your character name is and when you last logged into test? This should not be happening at all.

>>Global preview

Yep, global preview is going to be on for a few weeks before we force people to choose spells from their guildleaders.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Global Spell Preview at Release? 01/13/2013 02:28 PM CST
>This is extremely bad, can you please let me know what your character name is and when you last logged into test? This should not be happening at all.

Ceox. Zadraes did the copy for me. I have been in test about every 3 hours for the last two days checking for a GM to take a look. I last logged in at 3:24 est and will be logged in for a bit longer just in case. If not in Test, I will be in Prime most of the day.