Hiders which are cambrinth 01/08/2013 05:30 PM CST
Not to be confused with hiders which hide cambrinth.

These are supposed to work in 3.0, but mine aren't working in test. Are they just waiting to get turned on?
Re: Hiders which are cambrinth 01/08/2013 05:48 PM CST
What part are you having trouble with?

While not a hider, I have an item that is a magical device/cambrinth hybrid that I don't believe had the cambrinth part as fully functional in 2.0 - the main issue was that FOCUS would give me the enchantment details vs link up the charged cambrinth part. In 3.0, I'm able to INVOKE it to link up the camb.

Not sure if that is how your camb/device would also work, but it is worth a shot.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: Hiders which are cambrinth 01/08/2013 11:24 PM CST
> What part are you having trouble with?

I've got 2. In prime, one of them works as camb but not as a hider, and the other works as a hider but not as camb. The problem with the second one was as you mentioned, focus gave the enchantment details. I didn't know about invoke in 3.0, that fixed it. Thanks.

The problem with the first one is that turn simply doesn't work:

>turn sphere
That doesn't seem to do much.

So I don't have any way to activate the hider.
Re: Hiders which are cambrinth 01/09/2013 12:23 AM CST
There's also the question of how recharging will work, since the current syntax is "charge ITEM 20".
Re: Hiders which are cambrinth 01/18/2013 08:51 PM CST
Wait, so you're saying these didn't work in 2.0 either? Where did you get them?

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Hiders which are cambrinth 01/19/2013 02:04 AM CST
> Wait, so you're saying these didn't work in 2.0 either? Where did you get them?

Keishalae made them at the last HE. She said they would only half-work in 2.0, but that they would start working in full in 3.0.
Re: Hiders which are cambrinth 01/19/2013 05:07 AM CST
K. That might not be true tomorrow but we'll see.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.