LT learning 01/16/2013 07:31 PM CST
So whats the deal with LT? On test, I could lock ME in about 3 minutes with 1164 in intercessors. With LT, I couldn't get it above 1 after 3 minutes with 1160. I tried with various thrown weapons - axe, bola and blades.

Anyone else having this problem?

IM: Dannyboy00001111

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."
Re: LT learning 01/17/2013 03:19 PM CST
Follow up on this:

throwing blades
282 individual blades
57 throws

started at Light Thrown: 1160 04.41% clear (0/34)
ended at Light Thrown: 1160 04.76% dabbling (1/34)
Never went above 1/34, went clear several times

haralun bola
200 throws

started at Light Thrown: 1160 01.92% clear (0/34)
ended at Light Thrown: 1160 03.54% perusing (2/34)
topped out at 4/34 then dropped

FWIW, if MiM is influencing the numbers, it's 759. Aside from the recollecting blades, it was straight wield weapon;throw

I didn't test my haralun axe this time - pulling out a lodged weapon is nice, but could it be changed to default to the critter you're facing? Trying to figure out if its the second, third or fourth intercessor was really frustrating, even moreso with it always changing.

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."
Re: LT learning 01/17/2013 07:31 PM CST
>>but could it be changed to default to the critter you're facing?

I do not believe this could be done without several days of work. Not work it in my opinion.

As for the exp, what are you attacking and how well are you damaging it?

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: LT learning 01/17/2013 07:43 PM CST
>> As for the exp, what are you attacking and how well are you damaging it?

Intercessors.

Bola was averaging good hits, high end strong.
Blades averaged light/good hits, high end solid.
Throwing axe was reaching heavy/very heavy, but the results were similar.

Just had eagle up for offense boosting.

Re: LT learning 01/17/2013 09:53 PM CST
I just ran in intercessors and was able to learn LT just fine. Much less LT than Gort so maybe there's some kind of rollover exp effect, or something is specifically wrong with Gort?

With the throwing axes and Eagle I was averaging solid hits, high end strong/hard.

with the throwing blades my average was mostly light/good hits, high end good/solid.

Individuals, families, countries, continents are destroyed at the heavy hand of Vinjince.

-GM Abasha
Re: LT learning 01/17/2013 11:55 PM CST
>> I just ran in intercessors and was able to learn LT just fine. Much less LT than Gort so maybe there's some kind of rollover exp effect, or something is specifically wrong with Gort?

Maybe. I just know that it's not really training at all. Tried again just recently and still not training worth a damn, even after dropping Eagle. Every time I've been in test, there weren't any GMs online. But name a time and I could jump to and let them observe. Not gonna be able to do any training to circle until its fixed, I know that.

It trained fine before LT bumped past Brawling and got the secondary weapon grandfathering.

Re: LT learning 01/18/2013 01:06 PM CST

I'm also not having a problem, I don't have nearly those ranks in LT, but was defiantly gaining LT exp against intercessors.

>but could it be changed to default to the critter you're facing?
>I do not believe this could be done without several days of work. Not worth(?) it in my opinion.

Sorry, but without this fix using a non-bonded lodging throwing weapon is what is not worth it, I haven't played around with pulling weapons out in test, but in prime its incredibly annoying to get the game to get the right target for this.
Re: LT learning 01/18/2013 01:21 PM CST
>> Sorry, but without this fix using a non-bonded lodging throwing weapon is what is not worth it, I haven't played around with pulling weapons out in test, but in prime its incredibly annoying to get the game to get the right target for this.

Exactly. It's not worth using any rare metal weapons if it requires that much work to pull them out. Also, you can't pull them out of players.

>> I'm also not having a problem, I don't have nearly those ranks in LT, but was defiantly gaining LT exp against intercessors.

Just gonna post a log, didn't wanna spam up the forums but w/e. It's literally untrainable. Almost the same with every thrown I tried.

> ex lt
>
SKILL: Rank/Percent towards next rank/Amount learning/Mindstate fraction
Light Thrown: 1160 04.41% clear (0/34)

Time Development Points: -4505 Favors: 10 Deaths: 450 Departs: 116
Overall state of mind: clear
EXP HELP for more information

>
The intercessor slashes his blade with blinding speed!
* A Dragon Priest intercessor chops a single-edged sword at you. You barely block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
The Dragon Priest intercessor moves into a position to dodge.
* A Dragon Priest intercessor feints low at you. You partially block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor chops a single-edged sword at you. You dodge.
> wield blades
throw

You draw out your throwing blades from the hitman's backpack, gripping it firmly in your right hand.
>
< You throw a throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor completely fails to block with her metal bracer.
The blade lands a light hit (1/22) to the intercessor right leg.
That would have stuck if there was anything left to stick to!
The throwing blade falls to the ground!
< You throw a throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor completely fails to block with her metal bracer.
The blade lands a light hit (1/22) to the intercessor right eye.
< You throw a throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor evades.
The blade lands a light hit (1/22) to the intercessor right eye.
< You throw a throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor fails to dodge.
The blade lands a light hit (1/22) to the intercessor left arm.
< You throw a throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor attempts to evade.
The blade lands a good hit (2/22) to the intercessor chest.

The throwing blade lodges itself shallowly into the Dragon Priest intercessor!

R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor feints high at you. You dodge.
R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor chops a single-edged sword at you. You evade.
>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor sweeps low at you. You barely block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
* A Dragon Priest intercessor solidly balanced at you. You barely block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
* A Dragon Priest intercessor solidly balanced at you. You barely block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
> wield blades
throw

You draw out your throwing blades from the hitman's backpack, gripping it firmly in your right hand.
>
The blade lands a good hit (2/22) to the intercessor abdomen.

The blade lands a light hit (1/22) to the intercessor right arm.
The blade lands a light hit (1/22) to the intercessor chest.
< You throw a throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor attempts to evade.

R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor sweeps low at you. You dodge.
R>
R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor solidly balanced at you. You evade.
R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor sweeps low at you. You barely block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
R>
>
> wield blades
throw

>
The blade lands a light hit (1/22) to the intercessor right hand.
< You throw a throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor fails to dodge.
The blade lands a light hit (1/22) to the intercessor left leg.
The blade lands a good hit (2/22) to the intercessor left leg.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) to the intercessor right leg.

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R>
The Dragon Priest intercessor moves into a position to parry.
* A Dragon Priest intercessor slices wide at you. You barely block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor slices a single-edged sword at you. You dodge.
R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor sweeps low at you. You evade.
> wield blades
throw

>
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) to the intercessor chest.

< You throw a throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor barely blocks with a metal bracer.
The blade lands a good hit (2/22) to the intercessor left arm.

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor chops a single-edged sword at you. You partially block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
R>
R>
R> wield blades
throw

>
>
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that barely breaks the skin of the intercessor right leg.

< You throw a throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor attempts to dodge.
The blade lands a good hit (2/22) that barely breaks the skin of the intercessor right leg.

< You throw a throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor fails to evade.
The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that barely breaks the skin of the intercessor right leg.

< You throw a throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor fails to evade.
The blade lands a good hit (2/22) that barely breaks the skin of the intercessor right leg.

The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that barely breaks the skin of the intercessor right leg, lightly stunning her.

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
The Dragon Priest intercessor gazes around analytically, assessing present threats and avenues of attack.
R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor slices wide at you. You partially block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
R>
R> wield blades
throw

>
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that barely pierces the skin to nick the chest.

< You throw a throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor attempts to dodge.
The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that barely pierces the skin to nick the chest.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that barely pierces the skin to nick the chest, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that rips into the right calf.

The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that cuts deeply into the left tricep, lightly stunning her.

The throwing blade lodges itself firmly into the Dragon Priest intercessor!

R>
R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor chops wide at you. You dodge.
R>
You feel fully rested.
>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor feints to the side at you. You block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor chops wide at you. You barely block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
> wield blades
throw

>
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that rips a small chunk of flesh from the intercessor left forearm.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that rips a small chunk of flesh from the intercessor left forearm, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that cuts deeply across the pectoral muscles, stunning her.

The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that cuts deeply across the pectoral muscles.

The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that collapses the ribcage and bursts the diaphragm in a messy splattering of bloody pink froth.

The throwing blade lodges itself deeply into the Dragon Priest intercessor!
The Dragon Priest intercessor's body goes still, the deadly spark of life within him having been extinguished.

R>
R>
R> loot
You search the Dragon Priest intercessor.
Lodged into it was a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, and a throwing blade.
The intercessor was carrying 6 copper coins, 1 bronze coin, 1 silver coin, and 2 gold coins!

>
You feel fully rested.
>
The body of the Dragon Priest intercessor fades away, leaving nothing behind.

>
>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor feints low at you. You dodge.
> stow blad
stow blad

>
You pick up a throwing blade.
You put your blade in your hitman's backpack.

> stow blad
stow blad

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>
stow blad
stow blad

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

* A Dragon Priest intercessor feints to the side at you. You block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>
>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor chops a single-edged sword at you. You partially block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor slices wide at you. You dodge.
>

>
Stow what? Type 'STOW HELP' for details.
> wield blades
throw

>
A very loud voice intones, "In approximately one minute, I am returning to this spot and picking up everything I find on the ground. If you leave it there, it's MINE and I won't give it back!"

>
>
You turn to face a Dragon Priest intercessor.
The blade lands a good hit (2/22) to the intercessor back.

The blade lands a light hit (1/22) to the intercessor neck.
The blade lands a light hit (1/22) to the intercessor head.
The blade lands a good hit (2/22) to the intercessor right leg.

R>
R>
R> wield blades
throw
...wait 1 seconds.
...wait 1 seconds.
>
You feel fully rested.
> wield blades
throw

>

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) to the intercessor abdomen.

The blade lands a light hit (1/22) to the intercessor abdomen.
The blade lands a light hit (1/22) to the intercessor left eye.

R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor feints high at you. You block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
R>
R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor slices a single-edged sword at you. You evade.
R> wield blades
throw

>
You feel fully rested.
>
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) to the intercessor back.

The blade lands a good hit (2/22) to the intercessor abdomen.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) to the intercessor right arm.

R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor chops wide at you. You barely block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
R>
R> wield blades
throw

>
You feel fully rested.
>
>
>
< You throw a throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor barely blocks with a metal bracer.
The throwing blade hits a wall and falls to the floor!
The blade lands a good hit (2/22) to the intercessor right arm.

R>
R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor feints low at you. You evade.
* A Dragon Priest intercessor sweeps low at you. You partially block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
* A Dragon Priest intercessor solidly balanced at you. You partially block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
R>
R> wield blades
throw

>
You feel fully rested.
>
>
The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that nicks the intercessor left forearm.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that nicks the intercessor left forearm.

The blade lands a good hit (2/22) that nicks the intercessor left forearm.

The blade lands a good hit (2/22) that etches a light cut into the right side of the chest, lightly stunning her.

R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor sweeps low at you. You partially block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
* A Dragon Priest intercessor solidly balanced at you. You partially block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor feints to the side at you. You dodge.
* A Dragon Priest intercessor chops wide at you. You evade.
R>
The Dragon Priest intercessor shows little sign of pain, calmly recollecting himself.
R>
You feel fully rested.
>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor slices wide at you. You evade.
> wield blades
throw

>
The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that cuts deeply across the pectoral muscles, stunning her.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that cuts deeply across the pectoral muscles.

< You throw a throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor evades.
The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that cuts deeply across the pectoral muscles.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that cuts deeply across the pectoral muscles, stunning her.

The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that cuts deeply across the pectoral muscles, stunning her.

R>
R>
The Dragon Priest intercessor slowly tips over and falls down.

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R>
The Dragon Priest intercessor gracefully flows back to his feet, instinctively checking his weapons and gear.

> wield blades
throw

>
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that lightly pierces the left forearm, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a good hit (2/22) that partially splits the sternum, snapping some ribs surrounding the heart, severely stunning her.

The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that drives the throwing blade under the sternum to pierce the heart, knocking her completely senseless.

The throwing blade lodges itself savagely into the Dragon Priest intercessor!
The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that drives the throwing blade under the sternum to pierce the heart, stunning her.
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that drives the throwing blade under the sternum to pierce the heart.
The Dragon Priest intercessor's body goes still, the deadly spark of life within him having been extinguished.

R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor slices a single-edged sword at you. You partially block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
The Dragon Priest intercessor gazes around analytically, assessing present threats and avenues of attack.
R> loot
Lodged into it was a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, and a throwing blade.
The intercessor was carrying a tiny blue pearl!

>

>
> stow blad
stow blad

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad
stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

stow blad
stow blad

>

>

stow blad
stow blad
>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad
stow blad
stow blad

>

stow blad
stow blad
>

>

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

> stow blad
stow blad

>
> stow blad
stow blad

>

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad
stow blad
stow blad

>

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>
>
> wield blades
throw

>
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) to the intercessor left leg.

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
>
> wield blades
throw

>
The blade lands a good hit (2/22) to the intercessor neck.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) to the intercessor left arm.

R>
R>
You feel fully rested.
>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor feints high at you. You block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
> wield blades
throw

>

The blade lands a light hit (1/22) to the intercessor left hand.

R>
You notice the Dragon Priest intercessor attempting to stealthily advance upon you!
The Dragon Priest intercessor advances from nearby and is closing steadily.
R>
R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R> wield blades
throw

>

The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that barely breaks the skin of the intercessor right leg.

The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that barely breaks the skin of the intercessor right leg.
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that rips into the right calf.

The blade lands a good hit (2/22) that rips into the right calf.

R>
You notice a Dragon Priest intercessor as she stealthily closes to melee range on you.
You point at a Dragon Priest intercessor, ruining her attempt to advance unnoticed.

R> wield blades
throw

You feel fully rested.
>
>
>
The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that scratches the right forearm.

The blade lands a good hit (2/22) that spurts blood everywhere as the throwing blade is inserted and then withdrawn from the right hamstring, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that stabs deeply into the right thigh, puncturing the femoral artery, stunning her.

The Dragon Priest intercessor makes a soft grunt of pain as he topples to the ground.
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that stabs deeply into the right thigh, puncturing the femoral artery.

The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that stabs deeply into the right thigh, puncturing the femoral artery.

The Dragon Priest intercessor makes a soft grunt of pain as he topples to the ground.

R>
R>
The Dragon Priest intercessor gracefully flows back to his feet, instinctively checking his weapons and gear.

R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor feints high at you. You evade.
R> wield blades
throw

>
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that nicks the neck with a light scratch, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that nicks the neck with a light scratch, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that crunches bone and rips flesh so that the right leg is left hanging by a few bloody sinews, severely stunning her.
The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that crunches bone and rips flesh so that the right leg is left hanging by a few bloody sinews.
The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that crunches bone and rips flesh so that the right leg is left hanging by a few bloody sinews.

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor feints low at you. You block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
R> wield blades
throw
...wait 3 seconds.
...wait 3 seconds.
R>
wield blades
throw
>
>

The blade lands a good hit (2/22) to the intercessor back.

R>
R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor feints low at you. You block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
R>
You feel fully rested.
> wield blades
throw

>

R>
R>
You notice the Dragon Priest intercessor attempting to stealthily advance upon you!
R>
R> wield blades
throw

You feel fully rested.
>
>

The blade lands a light hit (1/22) to the intercessor back.

R>
You notice a Dragon Priest intercessor as she stealthily closes to melee range on you.
You point at a Dragon Priest intercessor, ruining her attempt to advance unnoticed.

R>
R> wield blades
throw

>

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) to the intercessor head.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) to the intercessor right hand.

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R>
R>
R> wield blades
throw
...wait 2 seconds.
...wait 2 seconds.
>
> wield blades
throw

>
The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that barely punctures the skin on the upper chest causing a slight welt.

The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that nicks the intercessor left forearm.
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that etches a light cut into the right side of the chest, lightly stunning her.

R>
The Dragon Priest intercessor shows little sign of pain, calmly recollecting himself.
R>
R> wield blades
throw

You feel fully rested.
>
>
You draw out your barbed throwing blades from the hitman's backpack, gripping it firmly in your right hand.
>
< You throw a barbed throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor fails to dodge.
The blade lands a good hit (2/22) that scratches the right hamstring in a light blow barely worth mentioning.

The barbed throwing blade lodges itself shallowly into the Dragon Priest intercessor!
< You throw a barbed throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor fails to evade.
The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that scratches the right hamstring in a light blow barely worth mentioning.

The barbed throwing blade lodges itself shallowly into the Dragon Priest intercessor!
< You throw a barbed throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor completely fails to block with her metal bracer.
The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that cuts deeply across the pectoral muscles, stunning her.

The barbed throwing blade lodges itself firmly into the Dragon Priest intercessor!
< You throw a barbed throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor completely fails to block with her metal bracer.
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that cuts deeply across the pectoral muscles.

The barbed throwing blade lodges itself firmly into the Dragon Priest intercessor!
< You throw a barbed throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor fails to evade.

R>
A low fog rolls in, then just as quickly rolls out.

R>
R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor feints low at you. You dodge.
R> wield blades
throw

You draw out your barbed throwing blades from the hitman's backpack, gripping it firmly in your right hand.
>
< You throw a barbed throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor attempts to dodge.
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that wounds her deeply across the upper left arm, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that drives the barbed throwing blade deep into the ribcage to savage the lungs, dealing her a vicious stun.

The barbed throwing blade lodges itself deeply into the Dragon Priest intercessor!
The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that drives the barbed throwing blade deep into the ribcage to savage the lungs, stunning her.

The barbed throwing blade lodges itself deeply into the Dragon Priest intercessor!
The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that drives the barbed throwing blade deep into the ribcage to savage the lungs.

< You throw a barbed throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor attempts to dodge.
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that exposes bone along the entire left arm and spatters blood everywhere.

R>
R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor solidly balanced at you. You dodge.
R> loot
...wait 3 seconds.
R>
You feel fully rested.
>
> loot
Lodged into it was a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, and a throwing blade.
The intercessor was carrying a misshaped oaken caddy!

> loot
loot
Lodged into it was a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, and a barbed throwing blade.
The intercessor was carrying a massive iron nugget, 4 copper coins, 7 bronze coins, 1 silver coin, and 1 gold coin!

>
I could not find what you were referring to.
>

>

> stow blad
stow blad
stow blad
stow blad

You pick up a barbed throwing blade.

>
stow blad
stow blad

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad
>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>
stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>
stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>
stow blad
stow blad

>

>
stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>
A raggedy young Gnome dashes up beside you and pants, "I seen the janitor! He's comin' to clean this stuff up in jes' a minute! Grab up what ye wants to keep fast afore he gits here!" Before you can so much as blink, he's gone.

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>
stow blad
stow blad

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>
stow blad
stow blad

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>
stow blad
stow blad

>

>

stow blad
stow blad
>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>
> stow blad
stow blad
>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad
stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>

>
> stow blad
stow blad
>
> wield blades
throw

>
>

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R> wield blades
throw

>

R>
R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R>
> wield blades
throw

>
< You throw a throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor dodges.

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R> wield blades
throw

>

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that scratches the right forearm.

R>
R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R> wield blades
throw

>
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) to the intercessor head, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a good hit (2/22) that barely pierces the skin to nick the chest.

The blade lands a good hit (2/22) that barely pierces the skin to nick the chest.

The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that barely pierces the skin to nick the chest.
The blade lands a hard hit (5/22) that cuts deeply into the intercessor right tricep, lightly stunning her.

R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor slices a single-edged sword at you. You block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R> wield blades
throw
...wait 1 seconds.
>
What are you trying to throw?
> wield blades
throw

>
>
The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that penetrates deeply into the muscles of the chest, stunning her.

The blade lands a good hit (2/22) that drives the throwing blade deep into the ribcage to savage the lungs, severely stunning her.

The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that drives the throwing blade deep into the ribcage to savage the lungs.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that collapses the ribcage and bursts the diaphragm in a messy splattering of bloody pink froth, dealing her a vicious stun.

The throwing blade lodges itself savagely into the Dragon Priest intercessor!
The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that collapses the ribcage and bursts the diaphragm in a messy splattering of bloody pink froth.

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R> wield blades
throw
...wait 1 seconds.
...wait 1 seconds.
> wield blades
throw

>

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R> wield blades
throw

>
>

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R>
R>

>
> wield blades
throw

>

< You throw a throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor dodges.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) to the intercessor head.

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
>
> wield blades
throw

>

The blade lands a good hit (2/22) to the intercessor right hand.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that barely pierces the skin to nick the chest, lightly stunning her.

R>
R>
R>
You feel fully rested.
>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor chops wide at you. You block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
> wield blades
throw

>

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that punches a hole through the skin on its side, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that punches a hole through the skin on its side, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that punches a hole through the skin on its side.

R>

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R>
R> wield blades
throw

>
The barbed throwing blade falls to the ground!
< You throw a barbed throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor attempts to evade.
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that tears a small piece of skin from the left calf.

The blade lands a good hit (2/22) that tears a small piece of skin from the left calf.

The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that tears a painful cut across the knuckle of the left thumb, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that tears a painful cut across the knuckle of the left thumb.

R>
R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R>
R>
R> wield blades
throw
...wait 1 seconds.
...wait 1 seconds.
R> wield blades
throw

>
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that scratches the right forearm.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that lightly pierces the left forearm.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that lightly pierces the left forearm, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that partially splits the sternum, snapping some ribs surrounding the heart, severely stunning her.

The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that partially splits the sternum, snapping some ribs surrounding the heart.

R>
R>
You feel fully rested.
R> wield blades
throw
Wield what?
Type "WIELD HELP" for syntax!
>
>
> loot
loot
Lodged into it was a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, and a barbed throwing blade.
The intercessor was carrying a medium yellow jade, 5 copper coins, 6 bronze coins, and 5 silver coins!

> loot
Lodged into it was a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, and a throwing blade.
The intercessor was carrying a tiny electrum nugget!

>
>
>

>

> stow blad
stow blad
stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>
stow blad
stow blad

>

>

stow blad
stow blad
>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>

stow blad
stow blad
>

>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor feints to the side at you. You evade.
stow blad
stow blad
>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor chops a single-edged sword at you. You attempt to dodge.
The sword lands a light hit (1/22) to your right arm.
>

>
stow blad
stow blad

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>
stow blad
stow blad

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad
stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad
>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>
stow blad
stow blad

>

>

stow blad
stow blad
>

>

stow blad
stow blad
>
>
>
>
>
> berserk tornado

Fury storming forth, your pulse whips itself up to a furious tempo!
>
> wield blades
throw

>

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R>
>
> wield blades
throw

>

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R>
R>

R>

> wield blades
throw

>

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) to the intercessor right hand.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) to the intercessor right leg.

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R>
R>
A low fog rolls in, then just as quickly rolls out.

R>
R> wield blades
throw
...wait 1 seconds.
>
> wield blades
throw

>
The blade lands a grazing (0/23) strike to the intercessor chest.

The blade lands a good hit (2/22) that scratches the right forearm.

R>
R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R>
R>
R>
R> wield blades
throw

>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor slices wide at you. You barely block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
>
>
The blade lands a good hit (2/22) to the intercessor head, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that temporarily knocks away the intercessor breath with a light blow to the chest.
The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that temporarily knocks away the intercessor breath with a light blow to the chest.
The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that scratches the right bicep (But another battle scar for the intercessor collection!).

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R>
R>
R> wield blades
throw
...wait 1 seconds.
...wait 1 seconds.
R>
> wield blades
throw

>
The blade lands a good hit (2/22) that stabs the fleshy portion of the right arm.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that stabs the fleshy portion of the right arm.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that stabs the fleshy portion of the right arm.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that stabs the fleshy portion of the right arm, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that stabs the fleshy portion of the right arm.

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R>
R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor slices a single-edged sword at you. You partially block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
R> wield blades
throw

>

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that rips skin and exposes bloody cartilage under the left kneecap, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that rips skin and exposes bloody cartilage under the left kneecap, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a good hit (2/22) that punctures deeply into the right bicep, severing a small artery, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that punctures deeply into the right bicep, severing a small artery, lightly stunning her.

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor sweeps low at you. You fail to dodge.
The sword lands a light hit (1/22) to your abdomen.
R>
R>
R>
R> berserk tornado
wield blades
throw
...wait 1 seconds.
...wait 1 seconds.
>
> wield blades
throw

>
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that cuts the lumbar region just enough to bleed a little, stunning her.

The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that partially splits the sternum, snapping some ribs surrounding the heart, severely stunning her.

The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that partially splits the sternum, snapping some ribs surrounding the heart, severely stunning her.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that partially splits the sternum, snapping some ribs surrounding the heart.

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R>
R> loot
...wait 2 seconds.
R> loot

>
>
>
Lodged into it was a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, and a barbed throwing blade.
The intercessor was carrying a small cinnamon spinel and a small lapis lazuli!

> loot
> loot
> wield blades
throw

>
>

>
>

< You throw a barbed throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor fails to dodge.

R>
R>
A grumbling janitor wanders into the area. Flailing his broom, he shouts, "I'm a-pickin' stuff up! Cain't stand this clutter another roisaen! Ye have till I count ten t'get it yerself, or 'tis mine!" With great concentration, his brow wrinkles and he begins to count.

R>
R>
R> wield blades
throw
...wait 1 seconds.
>
You feel fully rested.
>
> wield blades
throw

>

R> wield blades
throw
...wait 2 seconds.
...wait 2 seconds.
R>
R>
R> wield blades
throw
wield blades
throw
...wait 1 seconds.
...wait 1 seconds.
>
>

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R>
R>
>
> wield blades
throw

>

R>
R>
R> wield blades
throw

R>

R>
R>
...wait 2 seconds.
R>
...wait 2 seconds.
R> wield blades
throw
...wait 1 seconds.
...wait 1 seconds.
>
You feel fully rested.
>
>
>
>
>
> wield blades
throw

>

The blade lands a good hit (2/22) to the intercessor left eye.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) to the intercessor left hand.

R>
R>
R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R>
R>
> wield blades
throw
Wield what?
>
> wield blades
throw
Wield what?
>
>
>
> loot
>
> stow blad
stow blad
stow blad
stow blad

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>

stow blad
stow blad
>

>

>
Blood pumping loudly, you whip about in a tumultuous fury.
stow blad
stow blad
>
>
>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>
>

>

stow blad
stow blad
>

>

stow blad
stow blad
>

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

stow blad
stow blad

>

>

stow blad
stow blad
>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>
stow blad
stow blad

>

>
stow blad
stow blad

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

> stow blad
stow blad
>
> stow blad
stow blad

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>

>
>
>
> wield blades
throw

>
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that barely pierces the skin to nick the chest.

R> wield blades
throw

>
You feel fully rested.
>
* A Dragon Priest intercessor chops a single-edged sword at you. You barely block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
>
>
>
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that punches a hole through the skin on its side, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that punches a hole through the skin on its side.

The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that lightly cuts the intercessor forearm, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that lightly cuts the intercessor forearm.

R>
R>
R> wield blades
throw

>
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that cuts deeply into the intercessor right tricep, stunning her.

The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that cuts deeply into the intercessor right tricep, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that shatters the right elbow into grinding splinters, severely stunning her.

The intercessor's single-edged sword falls to the ground.
The blade lands a light hit (1/22) that shatters the right elbow into grinding splinters, lightly stunning her.

< You throw a throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor fails to block with a metal bracer.
The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that shatters the right elbow into grinding splinters, stunning her.

R>
You feel fully rested.
R>
R>
R>
R>
R> wield blades
throw

>
>
>
< You throw a throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor badly fails to block with a metal bracer.
< You throw a throwing blade at a Dragon Priest intercessor. A Dragon Priest intercessor badly fails to block with a metal bracer.
The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that cuts deeply across the pectoral muscles, stunning her.

The blade lands a good strike (3/22) that cuts deeply across the pectoral muscles, lightly stunning her.

The blade lands a solid hit (4/22) that cuts deeply across the pectoral muscles.

R>
R>
R> loot

R>
...wait 1 seconds.
R> loot
loot
loot
...wait 1 seconds.
...wait 1 seconds.
R> loot
loot
...wait 1 seconds.
>
Lodged into it was a barbed throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, and a throwing blade.
The intercessor was carrying a small cobalt iolite, 1 copper coin, 3 bronze coins, 4 silver coins, and 1 gold coin!

>
>
You feel fully rested.
>
>

> l
[The Black Spire, Intercessor Chambers]
A long hallway dotted with dozens of small doors leading to small living chambers, each door has beside it a small nameplate in S'Kra Mur script. No dust lurks in the area despite worn rugs giving evidence of heavy travel, its denizens obviously maintaining the area with utmost care. A break in the western row of doors instead contains an archway leading out to a darker hallway.
You also see a gold coin, some silver coins, some bronze coins, a copper coin, a small cobalt iolite, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a throwing blade, a barbed throwing blade, a throwing blade, a single-edged sword, a throwing blade, a Dragon Priest intercessor, a tiny cream-colored sapphire, a huge brass bar, a medium peach quartz, a huge clear crystal, a small medsteel bar, a tiny blue pearl, a massive iron nugget, a medium green kunzite, a tiny yellow diamond, a tiny brown spinel, a small moss green sapphire, a small mint green bloodstone, a tiny lavender sapphire, a medium turquoise, a tiny electrum nugget, a medium yellow jade, a Dragon Priest intercessor, a Dragon Priest intercessor, a small lapis lazuli and a small cinnamon spinel.
Obvious exits: north, south, west.
> stow blad
stow blad
stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

stow blad
stow blad
>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>
>
>
stow blad
stow blad

>

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>

> stow blad
stow blad

>
>
>
> stow blad
stow blad
>
> stow blad
stow blad
>
> stow blad
stow blad
>
> stow blad
stow blad
>
>
> l

>
>
[The Black Spire, Intercessor Chambers]
A long hallway dotted with dozens of small doors leading to small living chambers, each door has beside it a small nameplate in S'Kra Mur script. No dust lurks in the area despite worn rugs giving evidence of heavy travel, its denizens obviously maintaining the area with utmost care. A break in the western row of doors instead contains an archway leading out to a darker hallway.
You also see a Dragon Priest intercessor, a tiny cream-colored sapphire, a huge brass bar, a medium peach quartz, a huge clear crystal, a small medsteel bar, a tiny blue pearl, a massive iron nugget, a medium green kunzite, a tiny yellow diamond, a tiny brown spinel, a small moss green sapphire, a small mint green bloodstone, a tiny lavender sapphire, a medium turquoise, a tiny electrum nugget, a medium yellow jade, a Dragon Priest intercessor, a Dragon Priest intercessor, a small lapis lazuli, a small cinnamon spinel, a Dragon Priest intercessor that is trying to remain hidden, a gold coin, some silver coins, some bronze coins, a copper coin, a small cobalt iolite and a single-edged sword.
Obvious exits: north, south, west.
> stow bola
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> chat Is there a gm online? I'm not learning LT in intercessors, after several minutes of nonstop throwing.
You chatter away..
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ex lt
>
SKILL: Rank/Percent towards next rank/Amount learning/Mindstate fraction
Light Thrown: 1160 04.76% dabbling (1/34)

Time Development Points: -4505 Favors: 10 Deaths: 450 Departs: 116
Overall state of mind: clear
EXP HELP for more information

Re: LT learning 01/18/2013 02:17 PM CST
>>I haven't played around with pulling weapons out in test, but in prime its incredibly annoying to get the game to get the right target for this.

It's actually easier in 3.0, because the first critter is always the first critter, the second critter is always the second critter, etc.

While you [may?] still have to say something like "BLAH BLAH SECOND GOBLIN" a third goblin walking in won't throw you off.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).