Called Shots Disabled? 12/30/2012 04:47 PM CST
All of my called shots seem to be going to random body parts again. So far every called shot I've made has gone to something other than what I've specified.

This is versus baby gryphons with 125 Agility and a perfectly balanced mirror blade. A few samples of the attacks are below!

> draw chest

< You draw a T'Kashi mirror blade at a baby forest gryphon. A baby forest gryphon fails to evade.
The blade lands an apocalyptic (23/23) strike (So that's what it felt like when Grazhir shattered!) that cleaves the right arm from the shoulder.
A baby forest gryphon collapses into a lifeless mound of fur and feathers.
[You're nimbly balanced]
[Roundtime 2 sec.]

> draw chest

You turn to face a baby forest gryphon.
< You draw a T'Kashi mirror blade at a baby forest gryphon. A baby forest gryphon attempts to evade.
The blade lands a spine-rattling (17/23) strike that breaks the right femur with a sickening crunch of splintered bone, stunning it.
[You're winded, mighty, nimbly balanced and overwhelming opponent.]
[Roundtime 2 sec.]

> draw neck

You turn to face a baby forest gryphon.
< You draw a T'Kashi mirror blade at a baby forest gryphon. A baby forest gryphon fails to dodge.
The blade lands an apocalyptic (23/23) strike (So that's what it felt like when Grazhir shattered!) that cleaves the right arm from the shoulder.
A baby forest gryphon collapses into a lifeless mound of fur and feathers.
[You're nimbly balanced]
[Roundtime 2 sec.]

> draw neck

>
< You draw a T'Kashi mirror blade at a fledgling forest gryphon. A fledgling forest gryphon fails to dodge.
The blade lands a devastating (18/23) hit (That'll leave a mark!) that drives the mirror blade under the sternum to pierce the heart.
A fledgling forest gryphon collapses into a lifeless mound of fur and feathers.
[You're nimbly balanced]
[Roundtime 2 sec.]

~ Leilond
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/ss1shadow/Leilond_Progression.jpg