Commune frequency 11/22/2012 01:14 AM CST
I used Eluned to make water, then tried to use Meraud for the room, and got...

You stop as you realize that you have attempted a commune too recently in the past.

Can the timer on communes be reduced/removed now that we need to use them to train?
Re: Commune frequency 11/22/2012 02:10 AM CST
Some of the timers have already been reduced through testing in Plat, and they will continue to be balanced out as testing goes on. I don't want them to get to a point were a player could just fire off 5 communes back to back and lock Theurgy skill in less than a minute though.

AGM Ricinus
Dev Systems
Cleric Advocate
Re: Commune frequency 12/10/2012 03:11 AM CST
>>I used Eluned to make water, then tried to use Meraud for the room, and got...

Ok, I've done some modifications to the timer for Eluned. The base timer (for circle 1 folks) is a bit shorter, and the scale moves along pretty quick down to 0 at a moderate circle. This only affects doing a different commune following Eluned. There is still a timer to prevent repeated use of the Eluned commune.

Also, I've added a message that happens when you are ready to perform another commune. And in case folks aren't aware, you can always check to see if you are ready to do another commune by using COMMUNE SENSE. It'll say you are not ready to open another divine conduit if you are still under the timer.

AGM Ricinus
Dev Systems
Cleric Advocate