Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: [Bug] buggy WM list 11/26/2012 04:11 PM CST
>Keep in mind that if it has a hard circle req, that means people who could theoretically cast it even though >they're not X circle yet would be locked out from doing so.

I hate it when you says this, gnomer.
Re: [Bug] buggy WM list 11/26/2012 04:12 PM CST
>>I hate it when you says this, gnomer.

THE TRUTH?! >:(

When in doubt, http://elanthipedia.org/
Re: [Bug] buggy WM list 11/26/2012 06:59 PM CST
No one likes a gnome.

And the whole 'spell range' thing is screwing with me. I forgot about PoM being an easy ritual.

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.
Re: [Bug] buggy WM list 11/27/2012 10:23 AM CST
this time it's spellbooks and I guess spell prereqs

- AEG is it's own Pre Req (from my spellbook)

>>Before you can learn this spell, you must know Aegis of Granite and Aether Cloak. It will also cost three spell slots.

-I figured tremor would be more basic, unless you know SUF, it has a lot of spell prereqs (WB, ES, AC, ANC, AEG, whatever you need for AEG, and possibly a intro spell if one's not needed for AEG)

- ROS says you need to know tremor or tremor
>>Before you can learn this spell, you must be circle 30. Additionally, you must know one of Tremor or Tremor. It will also cost two spell slots.

- Minor typo in Flame Shockwave description- 'natural chill' should have a space in it.
>>There may be occasions where a bit of fire would be better than the naturalchill that comes with Shockwave's force.

Re: [Bug] buggy WM list 11/30/2012 01:04 AM CST
This was a couple days ago, so if it was already fixed my appologies.

First, buggy messaging when AC was overcome(still says reflected, but hits me):

Atazai gestures at you.
Your dark mantle of aether flutters angrily as if caught in a sudden wind.

A wee ebony sliver suddenly swings from orbiting around her head and hurtles toward you!
The targeting pattern of Atazai's spell is twisted and inverted against herself!
The ebony sliver impacts harmlessly with her storm-bull buckler.
The ebony sliver explodes into even tinier multicolored fragments and vanishes!
A wee ebony sliver suddenly swings from orbiting around her head and flies toward you!
She manages to get out of the way!
The ebony sliver explodes into even tinier multicolored fragments and vanishes!
A rock lifts off the ground and flies toward Atazai!
The rock is partially blocked as it glances off your targe, softening the impact.
The rock lands a good strike to your back!
The rock is destroyed by the impact.
A vial of naphtha jumps into the air and hurtles toward Atazai!
The naphtha is partially blocked as it glances off your targe, softening the impact.
The naphtha lands a good strike to your back!
The naphtha is destroyed by the impact.
A clear crystal shard jumps into the air and zips toward Atazai!
The crystal shard is partially blocked as it glances off your targe, softening the impact.
The crystal shard lands a good hit to your right arm!

Secondly, the cleric TM spell Soul Attrition has absolutley no interaction with Aether Cloak.
Re: [Bug] buggy WM list 11/30/2012 02:56 AM CST
>>First, buggy messaging when AC was overcome

This should be fixed now.

>>the cleric TM spell Soul Attrition has absolutley no interaction with Aether Cloak.

I'm not entirely sure what result you were getting, but AC should consider SA to no longer be a TM spell now, so it should try to prevent and reduce the effect, but not reflect it.

AGM Ricinus
Dev Systems
Cleric Advocate
Re: [Bug] buggy WM list 12/08/2012 02:33 AM CST
>>Barrage doesn't seem to work

It should be working now.

AGM Ricinus
Dev Systems
Cleric Advocate
Re: [Bug] buggy WM list 12/09/2012 12:27 AM CST
Going through some old posts and fixing things here and there.

>>-air lash works underwater

Air Lash is no longer usable underwater.

>>-Electric shock from electricity spells in the water seems to be in a random order

Yeah, this would be overly complicated to fix, since the code just checks each player/creature in the room vs criteria to see if it is affected, then messages accordingly. Adding another order of looping to do things in a different order would be just adding extra processing to something that is already literally happening at the speed of light.

>>except GZ which does the shock thing AND damages

Gar Zeng will properly explode underwater.

>>-Zeypher doesn't blow away fire rain?

Nope, though I still need to do some work on FR, it's intentional that Zephyr be friendlier to other spells now.

>>AC doesn't hide a familiars owner on Perc

Intended, AC does enough without this.

>>-ROS isn't causing MOA to flare, if it should.

Nope, ROS isn't doing elemental damage.

>>-should AL cause MOA to flare? At least when/if it damages? It currently doesn't if it should.

Also, not really elemental damage.

>>-Should AL damage at missle?

Does it currently? Cause I'm ok with that since it doesn't look like the flash is directly coming from you - just that a flash is happening. Since the spell isn't TM I'm good with range not being an issue.

>>-YS is just an armor rank boost increase right?

Yeah, it sorta doesn't have a very good niche from everything I've seen. We're still in discussions to see what we can do to make this spell fit in somewhere.

>>-Any word on if there'd be a reduction of limitations of spells indoors?

Yes! Tremor can now be cast on single targets indoors, no AOE still though. TW can now be cast indoors, but there is a fairly substantial loss in effectiveness/duration from the added difficulty. Moving from indoors to outside will prematurely end the spell, as will doing the opposite.

>>-people keep asking me about rimefang and magnetic ballista.

Still haven't gotten around to these, but they are on the 'By X3 release, or soon after' list.

>>-any word on how far off the cyclic damaging familiar summon is?

As far as I know the familiar stuff will need a bit of work before a spell could get this done right, so it's on a slower list than MAB and Rimefang.

>>- Minor typo in Flame Shockwave description

Fixed.

AGM Ricinus
Dev Systems
Cleric Advocate
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page