[bug] Boxes are incredibly broken 11/21/2012 02:32 PM CST
disarm ID
>
Careful probing of the pine casket fails to reveal to you what type of trap protects it.
Roundtime: 4173086 sec.

Anyone not wanting to do the math, that's a 48 day roundtime. Guess my testing will have to wait unless there's intervention.
Re: Boxes are incredibly broken 11/21/2012 02:37 PM CST
Thats very odd. I'm not seeing that, not earlier and not now. I tried "disarm ID" in case that's how you were entering your command.

If you want to escape the roundtime, use chatter to get someone to come kill you.
Re: Boxes are incredibly broken 11/21/2012 02:45 PM CST
Yeah I don't know why that happened. Armifer got me out of the roundtime and I tried doing the box again with the same results of another excruciatingly long roundtime. Obviously something broken on my end with boxes.

Are you a thief? Maybe it's guild related. These boxes are ridiculously easy for me to do in 2.0 and they're boxes harvested in the test, not ones I previously had. Guess I won't be doing boxes again after I get out of that roundtime again.
Re: Boxes are incredibly broken 11/21/2012 02:52 PM CST
>These boxes are ridiculously easy for me to do in 2.0

This makes me wonder if it's something where your bonus is making it calculate a negative round time.
Re: Boxes are incredibly broken 11/21/2012 04:31 PM CST
>>Obviously something broken on my end with boxes.

Keep those boxes handy, I'll take a look when I get home tonight.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
[Bug] Bug with boxes 11/21/2012 07:16 PM CST
glance skip
>
You glance at a crust-covered wooden skippet.
> disarm id
Careful probing of the wooden skippet fails to reveal to you what type of trap protects it.
Roundtime: 4172642 sec.

As a thief normally when I'd glance at a box I'd see the trap so something isn't working properly there and then disarm ID'ing it is really throwing it for a loop and my roundtime as well.

Thanks for looking into it.
Re: [Bug] Bug with boxes 12/05/2012 01:20 AM CST
Fixed!

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.