[TYPO] Nexus typos 01/17/2013 07:21 PM CST
The Nexus messaging seems to be trying to call up an instrument when the spell is going. In a couple of the lines there is a double space in the 1st person view where it seems an instrument would go. I'll put in | to show the double spaces:

>A light refrain of the earlier measures ripples from your | with startling abruptness, causing several of the sparkling lights in the air to flow away from you in a circle.

>The light, weaving melody of "Nexus" flows from your | in waves, seeking out all corners of the area like the tenacious rhythms of the tide.

I think these could be easily remedied if "lips" were used as the instrument in question. Not perfect, but better than rewriting the messaging.
Re: [TYPO] Nexus typos 01/17/2013 08:33 PM CST
Yeah, I still need to do a final pass over almost all Bard spells both for messaging and bug fixing, unfortunately that's going to be more of the "preview period" not the "before release" period that happens during just due to time constraints.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose