[Bug] Caress of the Sun PERCEIVE Messaging 01/16/2013 05:36 PM CST
If you PERCEIVE before the first pulse of CARE takes effect, you will see the correct messaging, such as below.

>per
You reach out with your senses and hear shining streams of harmonious Elemental mana coursing through the area.
Concentrating harder on the sounds you hear, you can sense brilliant mana to the southeast, radiant mana to the east, and brilliant mana to the north.
You sense the Drums of the Snake spell upon you, which will last for about thirteen roisaen.
You sense the Will of Winter spell upon you, which will last for about sixteen roisaen.
You sense the Caress of the Sun spell upon you, which will last until you fail to provide 1 mana for it.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

...But if it takes effect, the PERCEIVE will switch messaging for it and will display the messaging as if you were grouped with a Bard performing it who wasn't you, such as below.

>per
You reach out with your senses and hear shining streams of harmonious Elemental mana coursing through the area.
Concentrating harder on the sounds you hear, you can sense brilliant mana to the southeast, radiant mana to the east, and brilliant mana to the north.
You sense the Drums of the Snake spell upon you, which will last for about thirteen roisaen.
You sense the Will of Winter spell upon you, which will last for about sixteen roisaen.
You sense the Caress of the Sun spell upon you, which will last until its caster fails to provide support for it.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

~ Leilond
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/ss1shadow/Leilond_Progression.jpg
Re: [Bug] Caress of the Sun PERCEIVE Messaging 01/16/2013 09:14 PM CST
Weird. Do any of the other group/cyclic spells do this? I know the group spreading mechanics are going to be a major pain my... neck over the next few weeks.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: [Bug] Caress of the Sun PERCEIVE Messaging 01/16/2013 09:19 PM CST
>>Do any of the other group/cyclic spells do this?

Not to my knowledge.

Though, Seldaren and I tested what happens when two Bards that have the same group-pulse spell on join each other. It seems the first one that pulses totally deletes the other one, so that when the Bard that has his/her spell deleted leaves the group that spell is no longer on him/her at all even though it was on them originally before joining the group.

~ Leilond
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/ss1shadow/Leilond_Progression.jpg